Pantene Pro-V Volume Conditioner uploaded by Brisa K.Pantene Pro-V Volume Conditioner uploaded by Heather F.

BY PANTENE

System for 24 hour full, thick body*. Lightly conditions to help your create an amplified look inspired by collagen. Provides manageability and a full-bodied style. With Pro-Vitamins + Collagen pumping effect. 100% Weightless body for fine hair. see more...

• How well does this product actually work? 1 Answers
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Mentor, OH
So I used to use Aussie but I felt like it wasn't giving me what I want. my hair was flat unless I curled it and gave it extra oomph but since I finally switched to Pantene my hair looks amazing, it doesn't dry my hair out and my ends stay healthy for even longer. It's just an amazing product for someone who can not afford 20+ shampoo and conditioner. Its a great price and I recommend it to anyone looking for some volume and healthiness to their hair
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Lakeway, TX
I had high hopes for this product. It wasn't super expensive, and so I shouldn't be surprised that it works just about the same as any other relatively cheap conditioner. I have thick, long, uncolored hair and it basically just keeps the peace. It doesn't make it particularly softer than usual, but it doesn't make my hair greasy either. Middle of the road product.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Broomfield, CO
I have been using Pantene Pro-V volume conditioner for about 6 months now and buy it about every other month from the drug store. I think that the amount you receive with the price, it is very well priced. This conditioner works very well with my fine hair. It doesn't weight it down and my hair feels so great after I use this!
Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my hair feeling smooth and clean. Got mine from Walmart i stock up when i see sales. I can say that my hair looks and feels healthier when I use this product. I love the smell and also the feel, it's gives my hair a lot of volume. Great conditioner. Always leave my hair feeling silky and smooth and very shiny
Krupa P.
Krupa P.
Fremont
I naturally have very fine, flat hair and this is the daily conditioner I use. It conditions my hair making it smooth, silky, and VOLUMINOUS! It prevents me to always have to use hair products to make my hair feel fuller and thicker. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has fine and flat hair.
Emmy C.
Emmy C.
Florence, KY
First of all I love the smell of this stuff! It's not too overpowering and smells so clean. Secondly, I love how smooth it makes my hair. My hair is already pretty thick so it's hard to notice a huge difference in volume but I can say that my hair looks and feels healthier when I use this product.
Leimana E.
Leimana E.
Waialua, HI
Although this conditioner keeps my hair smooth I didn't really seem to see any volume in my hair. It's very affordable and I love using this brand. You can find it at local drug stores. I'm only disappointed that I didn't see any volume but it leaves a nice smooth finish.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Stuart, FL
I love this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and works even better when I brush my hair with it in and then rinse in the shower. It is affordable and you save money by buying the bigger container, plus it comes with a pump. I recommend this conditioner
Tori P.
Tori P.
Stanford, CA
I've used Pantene on and off throughout my life and it's done a pretty good job. It moisturizes my hair and helps keep it healthy looking. I would buy this product at a convenience/drug store, and I use it a few times a week. I would buy this product in the future.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
As with all Pantene products this conditioner smells great! The actual conditioner is okay, it's a bit on the thin side but I've got really thick hair. It may be great for those with thinner hair. I purchased my bottle from Target and would recommend it to others.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
How well does this product actually work?