BY PANTENE

Boosts Fine, Flat Hair For Maximum Fullness.

Our Volume Body Boosting Mousse Is A Lightweight Foam That Lifts, Adding Volume And Body To Even Fine, Limp Hair.

Usage:
Who: Perfect For Whoever Wants More Volume, Bounce And Movement.

When: Use Daily On Damp Hair As Part Of Your Regular Styling Routine.

How: Shake Well. Turn The Can Upside Down To Dispense Mousse Into Hand. Spread Evenly On Damp Hair, Then Style Away!

Ingredients :

Water, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-11, Pvp, Vp/Va Copolymer, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Chitosan, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-16, Laureth-4, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Formic Acid, Panthenol, Histidine.

Chrissy S.
Economy
This moose helps to define my curls and it gives me the volume I need. It is not heavy or greasy feels either. It also has a nice scent to it as well. My hair is difficult to manage but this moose makes it much easier for me when I leave it natural and curly.
Tiffany B.
Jacksonville
YES! YES! YES! I have flat hair, always have, probably always will, and this gem has been a saving grace. The smell is nice and it lasts for a long time, but the body I finally get in my hair is huge, like huge. I absolutely love it.
Monique D.
Fort Lauderdale
It smells like any other Hairspray it locks in the volume without it being stiff or sticky it also adds shine and it's smoothens my frizz and any flyaways that I have.
Abby P.
saint louis
My natural hair seemed to hold more of a curl than this hairspray. It just made the curls go away faster, but that could just be my how my hair is. My hair holds curl well naturally so when I tried this out it kinda fell. It's great for fly aways though.
Amber M.
Missoula, MT
This works well with light hold. It smells great and is manageable to work with. I am happy with it overall for every day hair looks. This however does not create any extreme volume, so I would something else if that is the look you are going for.
Lainey K.
Maryland
Love this product! This product smells amazing almost like candy and has a great cold. Other hairsprays make your hair for a little crunchy but since this is not an aerosol and a spritzer this product is amazing! Great for a light hand and hard hand.
Bronwyn P.
Payson, UT
I thought this did a good job of getting done what it says it will it's a little bit sticky you have to be careful not to use too much but it smells good I need to get the volume that you need it can't be drying out on your hair though
Mary C.
I enjoy using the Pantene styling mousse for fine volume triple action spray. My hair is fine and I need to use product to amplify my volume. I use this on my towel dried hair, then style as usual. This mousse helped me keep my style even on a humid day! I didn't give it 5 stars because the nozzle clogged on me. Had to run under water to loosen product so it would work. Other than that product is still a great product.
Joselyne G.
Denver, CO
I loved the smell  It also left my hair smooth and bright. I have wavy/curly hair and for me it was difficult to find a mousse that could define them but this one did. I also have tons of hair and with this I don't need as much product as I would use before.
Frelianny E.
Miami
I start to buy a few things from Pantene and I have noticed a difference in my hair. In the last few weeks it has just been completely lifted, shines better than ever and I feel like it has so much volume, thickness and health back. I Just love it!!

Delilah H.
Could this work on curly hair girls ? That need volume at the roots ?
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Does this last all day or do you have to reapply it after a few hours? I have fine hair and the freeze holds don't work well
Kate K.
Zimmerman, MN
Has the formula for this mousse changed lately? I've used this mousse for years and it always left my hair feeling light and awesome. I noticed a new smell to the mousse, and now it makes my hair super greasy and gross. But the bottle doesn't mention anything about a new formula..
Molly S.
Omaha, NE
I'm looking for a product that will add volume when I straighten my hair. Will this help?
Reanna R.
What's your favorite mousse & why?