BY PANTENE #72 in Hair Mousse

Boosts Fine, Flat Hair For Maximum Fullness.

Our Volume Body Boosting Mousse Is A Lightweight Foam That Lifts, Adding Volume And Body To Even Fine, Limp Hair.

Usage:
Who: Perfect For Whoever Wants More Volume, Bounce And Movement.

When: Use Daily On Damp Hair As Part Of Your Regular Styling Routine.

How: Shake Well. Turn The Can Upside Down To Dispense Mousse Into Hand. Spread Evenly On Damp Hair, Then Style Away!

Ingredients :

Water, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-11, Pvp, Vp/Va Copolymer, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Chitosan, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-16, Laureth-4, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Formic Acid, Panthenol, Histidine.

Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm not too much of a fan of this product but I rated it three stars because it smells so good. It doesn't last as long as I would like so I would usually choose an alternative. I probably would not buy again and less they changed something in the formula.
Amber M.
Missoula, MT
This works well with light hold. It smells great and is manageable to work with. I am happy with it overall for every day hair looks. This however does not create any extreme volume, so I would something else if that is the look you are going for.
Anna and Francesca K.
Palm Desert, CA
When I bought this mousse I really loved it, because really helped me to style my bangs, but after a month, the mousse started to loose its shape and became this weird liquid that I couldn't use anymore.
Bronwyn P.
Lake Point, UT
I thought this did a good job of getting done what it says it will it's a little bit sticky you have to be careful not to use too much but it smells good I need to get the volume that you need it can't be drying out on your hair though
Cassandra C.
Alamogordo,NM
Okay guys I have really thick curly hair and I have like a afro hair but when I use this like I brush it and I water it and all that and then I put this in and like oh my gosh my hair is so bouncy and bright colorful like you to try this moves if your hair is like dry you just want to stay something like this all day like it will dry up a little more than regular meals but besides that it's like a one
Joselyne G.
Denver, CO
I loved the smell  It also left my hair smooth and bright. I have wavy/curly hair and for me it was difficult to find a mousse that could define them but this one did. I also have tons of hair and with this I don't need as much product as I would use before.
Frelianny E.
Miami
I start to buy a few things from Pantene and I have noticed a difference in my hair. In the last few weeks it has just been completely lifted, shines better than ever and I feel like it has so much volume, thickness and health back. I Just love it!!

Rebekah M.
I really do love this product!! Instead of sticky hair spray this holds curls in for such a long time. Doesn't feel crusty after and makes your curls look shiny. Highly recommend. I suggest to use this product as you curl to get the full effect.
jessica b.
I received this product in my pantene voxbox this month and I absolutely love it! mousse was one of those products I always walked by in the haircare isle at my local drugstore and never gave it a second look. but since I received this volume boosting mousse and gave it a try I will forever be buying it when I run out! it works exactly as it is supposed to and gives my normally fine, flat hair instant volume. I use it after I get out of the shower on freshly washed hair and use about a golf ball size amount. the trick to mousse is after you apply it use your blow dryer! when blow drying your hair flip your hair upside down and blow dry the roots like that for the volume to really work. this mousse does not make your hair greasy and is very light weight. I absolutely love it! thanks influenster!!!
Brittany T.
This did nothing for my hair. Most any mousse I use keeps my curls in all day and maybe a little til the next day. I guess it gave me a very small amount of volume but that's about it. I would much rather grab for my wella curl enhancing mousse.
Molly S.
Omaha, NE
I'm looking for a product that will add volume when I straighten my hair. Will this help?
Reanna R.
What's your favorite mousse & why?
Kate K.
Zimmerman, MN
Has the formula for this mousse changed lately? I've used this mousse for years and it always left my hair feeling light and awesome. I noticed a new smell to the mousse, and now it makes my hair super greasy and gross. But the bottle doesn't mention anything about a new formula..
Danisha H.
Do you have to let this set in?
Reanna R.
What is your favorite mousse product & why