BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

System for 24 hour full, thick body*. Cleanses and conditions for fullness in one easy step Preps fine hair for an amplified look inspired by collagen Leaves hair shiny, light and ready for full-bodied styling With Pro-Vitamins + Collagen pumping effect 100% Weightless body for fine hair

Karen W.
I save time and money using this 2 in 1 formula. The rich suds give my hair a great shine and increase the volume of my fine hair. Thus shampoo and conditioner does not make my scalp itch as many others seem to. No matter what else I try I always come bacj to Pantene Pto V 2 in 1 Sheer Volume.
Cheyanne R.
This product is great! I love that it is two in one. It works so great and never leaves my hair feeling dirty or greasy. It works well and I use it regularly!
Lorianne M.
This shampoo and conditioner gives my hair a lot of volume although they do not untie the knots as well as ordinary conditioner
Paige H.
I like this brand of 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. It has a really nice scent. I have a dry scalp and this doesn't irritate it like other brands. Lathers nicely
Patty V.
Montebello , CA
Smells good! Leaves my hair super smooth! I love this product and it's inexpensive for me
Laura C.
This a great 2 in 1 product. It cleans with making my hair feel dry. It doesn't leave a heavy residue so my hair is bouncy. Since it leaves my hair feeling light it makes my natural waves more pronounced. It is a great time saver.
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
I'm gonna come right out and say it, I'm lazy when it comes to my hair are routine. This product being a 2-in-1 cuts down my routine significantly. It smells great, gives a nice amount of volume to my hair and makes it silly smooth!
Kess C.
I love Pantene. Not only does your hair feel silky soft after using but it smells good too. Pantene has a variety of different types of hair product for specific use. They also have a variety of different scents.
Katherine T.
Norman
Love the fell of my hair when I use this and keeps it felling better all day long love it dry hair
Kiera W.
Not a fan of 2-in-1 shampoo conditioner duos but this one was okay. Pantene is my go-to