BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

System for 24 hour full, thick body*. Cleanses and conditions for fullness in one easy step Preps fine hair for an amplified look inspired by collagen Leaves hair shiny, light and ready for full-bodied styling With Pro-Vitamins + Collagen pumping effect 100% Weightless body for fine hair

Lisa W.
Pantene has always been my go to drug store shampoo line. I have dry hair and it seems to not strip my hair of any of is natural oils. It does lather up really nice and gives me an extra weightless boost of volume
Shelby A.
Brockway, PA
I love this stuff! My mom has disabilities, and washing and conditioning her hair is difficult for her to do. This 2 in 1 product leave her hair, and mine, feeling like we used two products for the price of one, and it's great at adding volume! It saves time and energy, and I love the smell. All around great product!
Ari M.
Asheville, NC
This is my go to for traveling! It really works as both a shampoo and a conditioner. What I really noticed was how strong my hair was after. However it did feel coarser. I probably wouldn't use this everyday but if I'm pressed for time or like I said traveling it works great!
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
As a girl with very fine, easily tangled hair, 2 in 1 shampoos typically don't work very well for me. This Pantene was very different and I could actually brush my hair following showering. It's extremely conditioning and great for travel!
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
This Shampoo and Conditioner in one reminds me why I don't like that system - it's like neither job gets done correctly. My hair is not clean and it's not moisturized. Also the Pantene smell has always been hard for me to get over. I didn't notice a lot of Volume either.
Hope B.
Blackville , SC
I didn't really like the two in one system of pantene. To me it seem to weight my hair down. It has to much silicone in it and makes your hair seem to be oily when its not. It makes it seem dirty when It should feel lite and clean in order to be full of volume.
Wendy C.
Camden, TN
I like the end result however the next day it leaves an oil feel. I prefer the separate shampoo and conditioners. My hair is brown and fine it is wavy when damp/wet. Not bad scented and it didn't last very long. Probably would not buy again unless free.
Heather H.
Max meadows , Va
I've got this for traveling because I didn't want to bring a shampoo and conditioner. I don't really care for two in ones but this one was ok, really good if you like two in ones but if you prefer them separate probably stick with that.
Kayla W.
Sagamore Hls, OH
I love this product. And I love it even more because it is a shampoo and a conditioner. I love the smell and it leaves your feeling so soft, smooth and very fresh feeling. I am very satisfied and I would recommend this to anyone.
I have really thin hair so it's really hard for me to find a product that will provide volume. this product is great because no only do I get volume in my hair but I also get a nice scent that will actually last a while.