BY PANTENE

System for 24 hour full, thick body*. Cleanses and conditions for fullness in one easy step Preps fine hair for an amplified look inspired by collagen Leaves hair shiny, light and ready for full-bodied styling With Pro-Vitamins + Collagen pumping effect 100% Weightless body for fine hair see more...

T'Keyah H.
T'Keyah H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm giving this shampoo a 2 stars because I love the way it smells, but do not like the way it leaves my hair feeling after using it for a period of time. I have fine/thin hair, and I am always attracted to products claiming "volume", but this shampoo leaves my hair feeling like it has build up and somewhat oily. Don't think this product is for me.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Morley, MI
Love Pantene! They have such a variety of products and all of them are pretty amazing! I typically buy mine at walmart, the price is average. They are thick enough for me to split it in half and mix with water, and even after that it is still thick lol! Makes my hair so soft and clean looking!
Holly T.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a girl with very fine, easily tangled hair, 2 in 1 shampoos typically don't work very well for me. This Pantene was very different and I could actually brush my hair following showering. It's extremely conditioning and great for travel!
Alley W.
Alley W.
Whittemore, MI
This shampoo set works amazing. It makes my hair extremely soft and easy to manage. It gets rid of my frozen and adds that much-needed volume. It keeps my hair non-greasy for a long period of time, which is very helpful!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
They often have this on sale at SAMs club so I got it. It's 2 in 1 but doesn't leave your hair soft or Leave you without tangles so if definitely use an extra conditioner
Roseanna R.
Roseanna R.
Fresno, CA
I like this product because I have thin, fine hair and the two in one doesn't leave my hair flat and full. Just the right amount of both for my hair.
Rut N.
Rut N.
I love pantene it smells good hey i am actually at work do this later cya hair color is black. thick black hair. virgin hair. never been dyed
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not bad and its kinda practical but I prefer having my shampoo and conditioner. apart. Its a big bottle so, that's a plus
Erica D.
Erica D.
Mitchell
I've used this shampoo and conditioner combo for years. I love that it leaves my hair healthy and shiny without weighing it down.
Shanda N.
Shanda N.
Conway, AR
Effective cleaning with light conditioning that doesn't weigh down fine hair.classic Pantene fragrance.