BY PANTENE

System for 24 hour full, thick body*. Cleanses and conditions for fullness in one easy step Preps fine hair for an amplified look inspired by collagen Leaves hair shiny, light and ready for full-bodied styling With Pro-Vitamins + Collagen pumping effect 100% Weightless body for fine hair see more...

Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect 2 in 1! Cleans and softens your hair. Perfect for all types of hair. Leaves no harsh residues behind after wash. Leaves your hair lightweight, full of bounce and beautiful. Can definitely tell difference with first wash. Pantene always comes out with the most awesome hair care treatments!
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a girl with very fine, easily tangled hair, 2 in 1 shampoos typically don't work very well for me. This Pantene was very different and I could actually brush my hair following showering. It's extremely conditioning and great for travel!
Laura C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a great 2 in 1 product. It cleans with making my hair feel dry. It doesn't leave a heavy residue so my hair is bouncy. Since it leaves my hair feeling light it makes my natural waves more pronounced. It is a great time saver.
Alley W.
Whittemore, MI
This shampoo set works amazing. It makes my hair extremely soft and easy to manage. It gets rid of my frozen and adds that much-needed volume. It keeps my hair non-greasy for a long period of time, which is very helpful!
Paige H.
I like this brand of 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. It has a really nice scent. I have a dry scalp and this doesn't irritate it like other brands. Lathers nicely
T'Keyah H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm giving this shampoo a 2 stars because I love the way it smells, but do not like the way it leaves my hair feeling after using it for a period of time. I have fine/thin hair, and I am always attracted to products claiming "volume", but this shampoo leaves my hair feeling like it has build up and somewhat oily. Don't think this product is for me.
Lisa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene has always been my go to drug store shampoo line. I have dry hair and it seems to not strip my hair of any of is natural oils. It does lather up really nice and gives me an extra weightless boost of volume
Heather H.
Max meadows , Va
I've got this for traveling because I didn't want to bring a shampoo and conditioner. I don't really care for two in ones but this one was ok, really good if you like two in ones but if you prefer them separate probably stick with that.
Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
Me gusta este producto de 2 en 1 me deja él pelo súper limpio y con mucho volumen , se los recomiendo lo pueden encontrar en tiendas por departamentos
Darlene L.
It's a nice combination and the value and price are good compared to others in this category. Nice scent and suds up great. I will buy this again