BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

System for 24 hour full, thick body*. Cleanses and conditions for fullness in one easy step Preps fine hair for an amplified look inspired by collagen Leaves hair shiny, light and ready for full-bodied styling With Pro-Vitamins + Collagen pumping effect 100% Weightless body for fine hair

Elizabeth C.
I have used this when I was at my sisters and it really gave me good volume and my hair felt great in the morning Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Shield 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
I'm gonna come right out and say it, I'm lazy when it comes to my hair are routine. This product being a 2-in-1 cuts down my routine significantly. It smells great, gives a nice amount of volume to my hair and makes it silly smooth!
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
I pick this up at my Walmart for about four dollars used it loved it my hair was saw I did notice a little improvement and I had wavy hair but after he starts treatment for getting damaged whatever these and it is great for me
Beth H.
Granite City, IL
I have very oily hair and I'm picky about shampoos since I want my hair to feel and look super clean. Pantene is one of my favorite brands. However even though there is a long line of products I like, this is one I do not care for.It does the job of cleaning my hair and providing a little body, but it's rich and creamy.Which on makes my fine hair still appear oily.I would recommend this product of you have thick hair that is on the dryer side, but for normal to oily best to keep the shampoo and conditioner separate.
Alley W.
Whittemore, MI
This shampoo set works amazing. It makes my hair extremely soft and easy to manage. It gets rid of my frozen and adds that much-needed volume. It keeps my hair non-greasy for a long period of time, which is very helpful!
Kess C.
I love Pantene. Not only does your hair feel silky soft after using but it smells good too. Pantene has a variety of different types of hair product for specific use. They also have a variety of different scents.
T'Keyah H.
I'm giving this shampoo a 2 stars because I love the way it smells, but do not like the way it leaves my hair feeling after using it for a period of time. I have fine/thin hair, and I am always attracted to products claiming "volume", but this shampoo leaves my hair feeling like it has build up and somewhat oily. Don't think this product is for me.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Perfect 2 in 1! Cleans and softens your hair. Perfect for all types of hair. Leaves no harsh residues behind after wash. Leaves your hair lightweight, full of bounce and beautiful. Can definitely tell difference with first wash. Pantene always comes out with the most awesome hair care treatments!
Whitney K.
University Pl, WA
I love the smell of Pantene! It always leaves my hair feeling so soft. This is usually my go to shampoo and conditioner. I usually get it for frizz control and to hydrate my hair. Even my husband likes to use it for his dry hair. It's great because my hair didn't get out our too greasy.
Karen B.
Morley, MI
Love Pantene! They have such a variety of products and all of them are pretty amazing! I typically buy mine at walmart, the price is average. They are thick enough for me to split it in half and mix with water, and even after that it is still thick lol! Makes my hair so soft and clean looking!