BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Reham H.
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo! is amazing
It's one of the best shampoos to prep the hair and the scalp to the get clear without over drying Keeps hair shiny and clean
Mãriãma J.
This product is good the smell is amazing and it keeps my hair clean. Its not the best I have used but its also not the worst . I think this shampoo is best for oily hair. Like I said its really nice scented and lasts for the whole week. Very satisfied with this shampoo.
Forough a.
sheffield
I have dry frizzy hair which has been the bane of my life. I have found using this Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Repair & Protect Shampoo seems to help calm my hair down anything that smooth my hair is welcome and this really does seem to work.
AneMarie H.
Dayton
Purchased at: Walmart
This leaves my hair nice and soft as well as smells really nice. It does sud up really nicely if that’s something you look for. This also leaves a nice shine on hair. I would definitely buy this again.
Valeria J.
me gusto mucho la verdad me quedo el pelo muy limpio brilloso y con buen olor y refrescante es el unico que utilizo por que me cuida bien el cabello
R S.
Fairfax
Purchased at: Walmart
Nothing really fancy about this shampoo. I wanted to try something new and different from the rest of the shampoos I normally use but this one didn’t do it for me. I felt like my hair was dryer than usual and not smooth.
Èva P.
Sherbrooke, QC
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This shampoo is my favorite. The result is incredible. You end up with soft hair and that smell very good.
Bri O.
willmar
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product! It smells awesome, my scalp is neither oily nor dry, it was perfect for it. The quality for the price is great too. I really love this line of Pro V products. Definitely satisfied!
Sharon R.
Al Nahda, Sharjah
Great for the hair, perfect for the scalp, and amazing scent, gives you a fresh feeling!
Yesenia T.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I love how it smells and how it leaves my hair feeling after I use it. Will make people ask you what shampoo you use every time you let you hair down.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Amazon