BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Why don’t you guys make a product that is silicon and sul...2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Falon M.
Lewis Center, OH
I use this shampoo time to time because it does do a great job cleaning my hair and leaves it super soft and shiny and overall a really nice smell, but I’m not sure about all the ingredients being so safe for your hair tho.
Mary S.
Aptos, CA
Nothing amazing, nothing horrible. just your average shampoo. Makes your hair feel super soft the first month or so but then it feels like your hair gets used to it and it doesn’t seem to have the same effect after a while.
Yaneli F.
This is amazing.My hair is very soft and very shiny.It washes out very easily and smells like a dream.It is better for oily scalp.It has a very awesome sent and last a very long time . I would buy again !
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
Pantene tends to give my thick and unruly hair much more volume than I want, no matter which type of their shampoo of theirs I use. It lathers very well and cleans as well as the expensive kinds but it’s not great for my hair type.
Yeniffer C.
Flemington, NJ
Siempre me ha gustado la marca pantene. Considero que hace su trabajo, los olores son muy ricos, tienen un shampoo para cada tipo de cabello, y aparte tienen todos los productos que necesitas para el cuidado del cabello.
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
I have been loyal to Pantene for decades. It's still delivers softness, very subtle scent when the hairs is dry , volume and bounce. I can't tell whether it's helping me to protect my heir from heat or other elements....
#SheaAnn B.
North Pole
Great shampoo works well would definitely be using it more also it has that good kinda scent to it good for a lot of different hair types some others shampoos would work the same but they all have different ingredients.
ashley w.
I use this in my hair once in a while but i find that when i use it, it dries out my hair. I am mixed with a lot of things so my hair does require a lot of moisture and this product down not give my hair what it needs.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
My hair is a little dry and frizzy. This shampoo did help with making it feel softer, healthier, and shinier. Combined with Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Creme Conditioner it certainly made a big difference in my hair.
Shermeen R.
Chicago
Purchased at: CVS
Its cheap and gets my hair clean but I need to find something that will give my hair a healthy look. I need volume and shine and I dont think this will do it. I like the lather but i know its not such a good thing for hair. Have yet to find a holy grail.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Nallely V.
ossining new york
Why don’t you guys make a product that is silicon and sulfate free ?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?

Amazon