BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Samantha G.
New York Mills
Great shampoo! I've gotten this one multiple times and it smells great and makes my hair feel nice. My only concern is that it does not give my hair much volume. I think this works very well for people with a more oily scalp, but is also nice on dry hair.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
I really liked this. I tried it because it promised so many benefits and I feel like it did meet most of them. I was pleased with this product especially for the price. I think it made my hair look much better! Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Creme Conditioner
Haileigh C.
Williamsburg, VA
I’ve been using this product for years. It makes my hair smell amazing and gives amazing results. It makes my hair full(even though it might just be my hair). It’s cheap and it does the job better than high end shampoos. 10/10 recommendation.
samantha C.
Grundy, VA
I have been looking for a good shampoo and I recently tried this and it is so amazing. It left my hair soft and less frizzy. I would definitely recommend this shampoo!
Crystal A.
Harbor City , CA
If you have not tried this shampoo i have no idea what you are waiting for. Every time i use it, it leaves my hair feeling so soft and smelling really good. My husband loves when i use this shampoo. I can’t get him out of my hair, literally lol
Savana E.
Mountain City
Also another amazing shampoo! It smells wonderful the scent is long lasting. It’s made my hair a lot softer and makes it grow faster. It lathers amazing! It doesn’t take much to wash your hair with this will definitely be buying again ASAP
Lauren R.
The price is the only drawback. It’s expensive compared to competitors, but it’s readily available at major supermarkets and drugstores and works wonders on damaged hair. It repairs damage noticeably in one wash, and leaves your hair smelling great and looking shiny and healthy.
Alicia C.
Panteen has been a drug store product that i used to use for soo many years. I was told it is very bad for your hair so i no longer use it but to ne honest i never saw any negative effects on mine and it also left my hair smelling wonderful which was a mega plus for me.
Rochelle
I love this shampoo, it smells great and it cleanses my hair very well. It’s also very affordable too! It works just as well as high end brands in my opinion and it’s never left my hair feeling too dry. Also it doesn’t leave behind any residue or anything like that, it just leaves my hair feeling clean, fresh and healthy.
Isabella B.
It’s great and amazing. It’s super duper moisturizing and gets all the nasty gunk and dirt out of your hair. Using the conditioner after makes your hair even better too. The shampoo makes your hair super shiny and it just looks great.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart