BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Why don’t you guys make a product that is silicon and sul...2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Emily W.
San Antonio , TX
Love how shiny your hair looks after using this shampoo. Leaves it looking clean after 2 days. The price is higher than most shampoos at drug stores/super markets but still worth the money.
Sheila B.
HIALEAH, FL
This shampoo keeps my hair smelling nice, even after I skip a day. My hair is soft and silky and not much falls out. It feels stronger the more I use it. I have thin color treated hair.
dan m.
Raymond, NH
pantene products are always great. they have long lasting smells. i usually try to shower at night and my hair is still fresh and clean when i wake up in the morning. i have brown hair that is sort of curly and it really keeps my hair from tangling up.
Jessica P.
Berkshire, NY
I recommend this product. I use it on my entire families hair. It leaves everyone's hair smooth and easy to brush out. I love the scent and the way my hair smells after its dried.
Savannah D.
Odessa, TX
This shampoo is good when I started using this it gave me a shinny look and good for dry hair it's worth buying and the smell of the product is good it targets for damage hair
Amanda B.
Nacogdoches
My hair is super dry and it breaks a lot. I love the way this helps my hair and the smell is amazing. I think its best for dry hair but can be used for any type. I would by this over other alternatives.
Cindi S.
This product seemed to cause my hair to tangle and was hard to brush thru after shampooing, for that reason, thou I generally like the Brand, I wont buy this particular one again.
Krystin M.
Amboy
I absolutely love this product it really makes my hair nice leaves my hair smelling so good it also helps for my dry hair really really love this product I highly recommend it
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Cori G.
Las Vegas, NV
I am only rating at a 2 because as a professional I don't allow my clients to use these if they have their hair professioonally colored as this product leaves a silicone build up which can mess with the coloring or bleach process.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Nallely V.
ossining new york
Why don’t you guys make a product that is silicon and sulfate free ?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?

Amazon