BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
This shampoo keeps my hair smelling nice, even after I skip a day. My hair is soft and silky and not much falls out. It feels stronger the more I use it. I have thin color treated hair.
dan m.
Raymond, NH
pantene products are always great. they have long lasting smells. i usually try to shower at night and my hair is still fresh and clean when i wake up in the morning. i have brown hair that is sort of curly and it really keeps my hair from tangling up.
Savannah D.
Odessa, TX
This shampoo is good when I started using this it gave me a shinny look and good for dry hair it's worth buying and the smell of the product is good it targets for damage hair
Jessica P.
Berkshire, NY
I recommend this product. I use it on my entire families hair. It leaves everyone's hair smooth and easy to brush out. I love the scent and the way my hair smells after its dried.
Amanda B.
Nacogdoches
My hair is super dry and it breaks a lot. I love the way this helps my hair and the smell is amazing. I think its best for dry hair but can be used for any type. I would by this over other alternatives.
Krystin M.
I absolutely love this product it really makes my hair nice leaves my hair smelling so good it also helps for my dry hair really really love this product I highly recommend it
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
The first thing i love about this product is the smell. It leaves my hair smelling amazing. Besides that it leaves my hair feeling clean and it does no hard.
Marina H.
Love this shampoo , gives my hair a lot of shine , love the smell it's long lasting I always get this brand cause it doesn't leave my hair dry like other brands . This is the only shampoo I buy so yes I would get again
Ann S.
Sherrills Frd, NC
I bought this because I wanted a reasonably priced basic shampoo. I have to say that combined with the BB conditioner, I am happy. Good price, gets my hair clean.
Shaylee W.
Pantene has always been a good brand for my family and me. Almost all of of use it. It is a little expensive for Shampoo, but I would say it does the job of cleaning your hair. After using the product it leaves your hair with an amazing smell, and moisturized texture
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart