BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Although it does leave my hair feeling clean, it is FILLED with terrible ingredients that really aren't good for you or your hair. Not worth the price for just a bottle of junk in my opinion. So many better options!
michaela t.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I tried this product because of a fantastic deal I found, and was a little skeptical at first. I ended up loving this product, and don't use many others! Well priced, and does wonders for your hair!
whittney k.
Sanger, TX
I don't normally use this product, but when I did it definitely made my hair feel amazing. the smell is really great too! My hair is a little damaged and I loved how it felt after using this.
Samiah C.
Clifton, NJ
Pantene Pro-V is my hair care brand. At least for shampoos and conditioners. This product in particular gave me almost immediate results. My hair falls less, shines more, and smells great.
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Used theses shampoos forever ! And I love it! Has my hair feeling great and smooth. It feels great. My hair doesn't feel so rough. I have dry hair too and it helps with my hair not being dry.
Nicole T.
This shampoo has been great for my hair! While using the shampoo and conditioner, my hair has been softer and less frizzy! My hair is very thick and it has been great for me!
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is one of my favorite non-professional salon bought product! It is thick enough to do the job and my hair always feels great the following day. I definitely recommend.
Christy J.
Smells amazing but for me you should spend the extra money and get better quality supplies, my hair doesn't feel as healthy after using this compared to other products
Muito bom esse shampoo alias todos os produtos dessa marca são maravilhoso, deixa o cabelo com muito brilho e maciez e deixa os cabelos tratado e isso é o mais importante, gosto muito de usar.
Emily W.
San Antonio , TX
Love how shiny your hair looks after using this shampoo. Leaves it looking clean after 2 days. The price is higher than most shampoos at drug stores/super markets but still worth the money.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart