BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
The best shampoo from Pantene's line besides their once a week mint clarifying shampoo. I use this with the conditioner and my hair still feels soft and not weighed down like most any "bb" products would do. Product does what it is intended to do!
Jenna H.
Columbia , SC
This shampoo has done wonders for my hair. I have thick crazy, frizzy, and curly hair and with this shampoo it tames it down and makes it smooth and silky. it leaves a nice wavy look to my hair. I would highly recommend this shampoo.
Carli P.
Hilliard, OH
This line is moisturizing yet doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. It gets out all the residual product left in my hair from the different styling items I use too. Smells good, and is affordable/easily accessible at most stores.
Karina J.
Pantene has always been a favorite brand of mine. Has a very pleasant smell that lasts long in the hair and makes it shiny but not oily looking! After about a week of using it I saw a difference in my hair! I would definitely recommend
Danyel G.
Speedway, IN
I have used Pantene for years. I've tried other shampoos, but I keep going back. Pantene has kept my hair soft, clean, and in good condition. There isn't a type I've tried that I haven't liked.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
This is a great product for damaged hair. The price will range anywhere from $3-5 and you can usually find a great coupon in your local paper. The product left my scalp feeling great and healthy, I would buy this product again
Caroline O.
This is a good shampoo. It is very hydrating and smells really good. It is not very expensive and reminds me of salon shampoo. This shampoo is good for frizz control. I have been using this product for a long time and I will continue to for a long time.
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
Love love love this shampoo!! It makes my hair feel amazing no matter what. I am constantly trying to change up my haircare routine but this is one product that I keep coming back to. I am a huge fan of Pantene's hair products.
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
This is a thick shampoo and it makes your hair smell great for hours it is very effective of cleaning your hair without stripping it it is very affordable I absolutely love this brand in general I am satisfied with this product
Macarena O.
San Clemente , CA
Pantene is an incredible product. I have always used their conditioner even as a kid. I used to have very long hair with the biggest knots and it was difficult to brush everyday. With Pantene it helped soften and make my hair look extra shiny.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart