BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Brittany D.
Pantene smells amazing and leaves your hair shiny and clean- until you've used it for a while. Pantene leaves a waxy coating on your hair for that added shine, so if you're going to use it you also need a good clarifying shampoo to use once or twice a week.
Mariam B.
One of the best shampoos I have used. Left my hair feeling luxuriously soft with a nice bounce. In my opinion it's an absolute must to use with the conditioner to get the actual effects.
Taylor R.
I use this as my leave in conditioner for my curly hair. It's great! I use this and Mixed Chicks. I only use this when it's wild and super frizzy as it weighs it down the perfect amount.
Alexis B.
Favorite shampoo and conditioner! It leaves my hair squeaky clean and moisturized and it loterallt does everything in one. There are no alternatives to this stuff. It only costs like $5 a bottle depending on the size of the bottle and i wpuld recommend!
Heather C.
Winfield, WV
This is my favorite Pantene shampoo. It makes my hair really soft, and if i don't blow dry it its not frizzy like it normally is. I also use the conditioner and the leave in cream. Its all a good value for the money and has that signature Pantene smell.
Catherine G.
Minneapolis, MN
This has been my go-to shampoo and conditioner collection for years. It helps control the frizz of my frustratingly-thick hair, yet doesn't weigh it down either. It keeps my ends soft, and doesn't make my hair oily or wash out the color as I often have bright red an purple accents in my hair.
Kristina K.
I love this shampoo! Everyone asks me what I'm wearing because they love the smell, and they are shocked when I say it's shampoo and not perfume. My hair looks great for several days and definitely feels healthier. i recommend it to everyone I know.
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best shampoo for fine, colored hair. I have tried many products, this makes my hair appear fuller. It leaves hair soft and healthy looking. I will definitely buy more.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
The best shampoo from Pantene's line besides their once a week mint clarifying shampoo. I use this with the conditioner and my hair still feels soft and not weighed down like most any "bb" products would do. Product does what it is intended to do!
Brooke C.
I've always been a fan of Pantene pro-v. The shampoos and conditioners are of better quality than other brands I've tried. My advice, use it all you want but switch up what kind you get. If you love Pantene like me, that won't be an issue.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart