BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Yineidy B.
Really thought this was BB cream gimmick from Pantene. However since I ran out of my It's a 10 products I decided to try Pantene's Ultimate 10 version. I really liked it a lot!! gave my thick, dull, and dry hair some moisture and shine! love it!
Julianna F.
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo is a great choice for my very oily hair. I just use it every other day, with no conditioner and done! My hair always looks perfect and hydrated.
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I love Patene products! They always leave my hair feeling clean and smelling great. The only downside for me is that it can be a bit pricey compared to other brands. However, you do get a quality shampoo/conditioner for what you're paying.
IPrincess W.
I don't know there was a BB shampoo until I saw this one. I like the was it lathers and the smell. It does a great job for a shampoo and the packaging is nice. It's affordable and can be found at most stores, I purchased mine at CVS.
joseliin v.
I had an ombre on my hair so my hair was tangly and dry. But Pantene helps moisturize my hair, especially the tips&help untangle my hair. So i actually use both shampoo and conditioner. Also i loveee the smell, i wash my hair every other day and it'll stay clean& smelling good.
Jade M.
Elizabeth city NC
It has a very great smell ! It doesn't leave your hair oily ! It also doesn't damage your hair , if you dye your hair it doesn't drain the color ! It's a very good shampoo ! I love it and use it all the time ! Yes I would recommend you to use it ! I will continue to buy even though this isn't the only shampoo I use !
Jubilee M.
Modesto
This product is AMAZING. I used it for most of my time at college and not only was it affordable but it did wonders for my hair. It strengthened it, helped it grow, and it never felt oily. I had smooth shiny hair all day long and I couldn't have chosen a better shampoo that would help my hair for the price it was!
Jongin N.
Im in love! This shampoo works wonders with my dry and weak hair. Pair it up with the conditioner and your hair will be silk smooth and shiny. If you blow dry your hair, make sure to set it on warm or cold. Don't use hot!!! It'll make the shampoo and conditioner dry out in your hair. I recommend it.
Luz Paola M.
Pantene no es mi marca favorita, me deja el cabello con poca hidratación y debo colocarme un acondicionador para poder desenredarlo, el olor no es mi preferido, no lo compraría de nuevo, me parece que no cumpleaños expectativas!
Jane I.
Sugar Land, TX
Shopping at black friday?? Haha it's a war! Lol. But thank goodness I still had a chance to buy these, one of my favorite hair care products.. This is just perfect on my hair specially that I want it to become smoothr and softer!
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Amazon