BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Kelsey C.
This is my go to hair care product. I've switched it up a couple times and always come back to Pantene. It smells great and at the same time repairs and strengthens your hair. My hair is always shining and smooth after I use it. I will always buy Pantene!
Kathyy A.
Roselle Park, NJ
I am currently using this shampoo now because it is a safe for color treated hair which is what I need since I am a blonde now and the price point is awesome for the product that you get. It has a nice scent and I regularly buy this product when I run out.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
Pantene is an awesome product when it comes to shampoo, with great features for highlighted and color treated hair! I think that it works wonders for oily to dry hair with a great lather all the time. I would definitely buy this product in the future!
Corin M.
I am a person who is always looking to try new products. This product was one that I tried and I was not wowed. My hair felt pretty much the same as it always has and I couldn't really tell any difference in my hair health. This is a good shampoo, but it is probably just as good as any other kind of Panteen shampoo, or other brand that is similar.
Bri M.
This product leaves my hair super soft and smells amazeballs. I have never found a poo that truly satisfies me for more than one wash. This is the only shampoo that will ever nourish my scalp again. Although, my hair does not look as good and silky as selena gomez in her commercial. however, i would still recommend to anyone with all hair types.
Ashley W.
I typically use Pantene because of their quality products. This product is no exception. My hair was left very moisturized and smooth. However, it did seem to weigh my hair down and didn't give me much volume. However, Overall it's a great product.
Yineidy B.
Really thought this was BB cream gimmick from Pantene. However since I ran out of my It's a 10 products I decided to try Pantene's Ultimate 10 version. I really liked it a lot!! gave my thick, dull, and dry hair some moisture and shine! love it!
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I love Patene products! They always leave my hair feeling clean and smelling great. The only downside for me is that it can be a bit pricey compared to other brands. However, you do get a quality shampoo/conditioner for what you're paying.
Julianna F.
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo is a great choice for my very oily hair. I just use it every other day, with no conditioner and done! My hair always looks perfect and hydrated.
IPrincess W.
I don't know there was a BB shampoo until I saw this one. I like the was it lathers and the smell. It does a great job for a shampoo and the packaging is nice. It's affordable and can be found at most stores, I purchased mine at CVS.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart