BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
trisha d.
This is my favorite shampoo. It smells really good and keeps my hair clean for awhile. It lathers up super nice and i don’t need to use a lot. I have tried different ones from Pantene and also love them as well i will always buy this shampoo.
Katie P.
Chatham
makes my hair smell amazing and doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy, but its also not non-comedogenic which is a huge problem if you get easily clogged pores. would definitely recommend for anyone who has no problem with clogged pores!
kate W.
Crozet, VA
I used to only ever use dry scalp shampoo but ever since I used this shampoo, I incorporate it into my shower routine ever day! Has a great scent and does wonders for giving my hair a perfect shine!
Keli F.
Provo, UT
I love this shampoo!!!! This is the best shampoo I have used, and I have used a lot before. My hair is pretty thick, and can get greasy quickly, but this shampoo really did wonders for my hair. It made it shiny and my hair stayed less greasy for longer amounts of time. With this shampoo, a little goes a long way, so it definitely lasts. I also loved the smell of my hair afterwards.
Erin L.
I have been using Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner for about a year now and it and has kept my hair very soft and healthy but I am looking for something a little more helpful for my hair type. I have very curly hair so I need products to help with frizz and curls. I would still recommend this product to any who is looking for healthy hair!
Haley L.
Pantene shampoo makes my hair look so shiny and healthy. I always get asked what I do to make my hair look so shiny and I really think it’s because of this shampoo. Love it and smells fantastic!
Victoria r.
Tyler
Love it ! Makes the hair feel really nice and soft and also smells really good 😁 love buying this product cause it’s very worth it ! Highly recommend this product to anyone out there who needs a good shampoo and conditioner
Cinthya C.
San Jacinto , CA
Love this shampoo and the matching conditioner. I was really surprised how manageable my hair was after using the shampoo/conditioner combo. Since the shampoo and conditioner are "drugstore brand priced" almost anyone can afford to give the pair a try. I don't think you'll be too disappointed. And if you are, at least you won't be too much "out of pocket."
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Smells great on your hair and is great for long or short hair. Makes your hair feel soft and shiny! I think the shampoo mostly targets dryness and damage done to your hair, and tries to repair it. I purchased it at target and it was very affordable
Courtney C.
Reading, MA
I should start out by saying I do have a very sensitive scalp when it comes to shampoo. This doesn’t do TOO well at calming my scalp but I will say it makes my hair look great and feel great! I have extremely thick hair and I have a lot of it. This makes my hair feel healthy and look shiny, but doesn’t agree the best with my sensitive scalp.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart