BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Ashlyn T.
I love this shampoo! I have very thick and hard to manage hair and I always choose Pantene! The BB selection is a good choice and all the benefits listed really make the product worth while. I've noticed that it's been fleeting from stores, but I hope Pamtene continues to stock this product. I would definitely recommend!
Erica S.
The Pantene BB line, I feel isn't as different than the rest of the Pantene line. While it smelled good, like the smarties candies (light and sweet) it had the traditional consistency of what you'd expect from Pantene. It's still ok but i wouldn't go out of my way to repurchase.
Hannah S.
This is a very reliable and affordable formula. Pantene is great for all sexes, and often my SO and I share this when we go on vacation. It is clean scented but not overpowering. While it is not my favorite product out there, it is inexpensive and available at most stores.
Kelly R.
New Braunfels, TX
I used this a while ago and the only thing I don't like about Pantene is that it makes my hair feel like it has film on it after about 2 weeks of using. It smells AMAZING!!! I have really thick blonde hair and this just seemed to make it feel heavy but still somewhat frizzy. I would use it for a night out when I want my hair to smell really good but not as any everyday shampoo
Kiddy H.
This shampoo was absolutely amazing for my hair, there's no other product on the market like it. After washing my hair out, my hair is usually very dry, but with this product I was amazed that the moisture held up after I washed! After three weeks, I noticed my hair was keeping its strength, and when detangaling I had very little breakage. I highly recommend this to naturals, transitioners, or anyone who needs good moisture to their hair!
Rachel K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this shampoo & conditioner. My hair is super thick. I've been growing it out & it gets tangled more easily. This duo helps to keep it soft and manageable. I go between wearing my hair curly or straight and this is perfect for both. I like not having to keep multiple shampoos & conditioners in my shower!
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
I was very excited when I noticed this product at my local Walmart. I have been using the Pantene BB Cream styling product since it came out. I love this shampoo as it leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy. I prefer low maintenance hair styling and this shampoo really helps with that. Will repurchase.
Brenda R.
It leaves my hair smelling so good even the conditioner. My hair is left smooth and tangle free. However, although it has its pros, I've noticed that my hair has started falling since I began to use it. So that's a downfall :( I honestly won't be buying again.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This shampoo is refreshing and hydrating. It heals dry damaged hair quickly and leaves a long lasting pleasant scent. It is not heavy or oily. The product is easy to dispense and a good value.
Kelsey C.
This is my go to hair care product. I've switched it up a couple times and always come back to Pantene. It smells great and at the same time repairs and strengthens your hair. My hair is always shining and smooth after I use it. I will always buy Pantene!
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart