BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Why don’t you guys make a product that is silicon and sul...2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
alia c.
Works for my course hair.It makes it feel soft.I like the smell it is not too overpowering like some.I like price as well it is affordable for me.It makes my dry hair silky.
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
This is a great product! Leave my hair super clean with an amazing shine to it. Plus it smells wonderful! Very gentle on the hair. This product is a little pricey to be found at Walmart. Always buy through when on sale. Would recommend to anyone!
Macy L.
Port Barre, LA
I have thick coarse hair which seems impossible to work with. It had gotten to the point that would matte. After the first time using I could tell a difference! My hair doesn't matte and it feels so light and fluffy. It smells good too. I would recommend this to everyone. I was so desperate when I tired this and so happy it worked!
Rachel H.
I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner together. Pantene has been my go-to for about a year now, when I switched from Herbal Essences. Pantene definitely has the edge in my book because it never leaves build up, always leaves my hair shiny, and makes my hair feel super healthy. I've had zero split ends since using this shampoo and my hair keeps growing what feels like more than before! I started using this as I was trying to grow out a pixie cut, and it's done wonders for my hair!
Hayley K.
Fraser, MI
I started using this product after I figure that my hair was starting to get very dry and damaged from the winter weather. this product works amazing my hair is less damaged and doesn't get all frizzy like it used to. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone with frizzy hair, damaged hair, split ends , etc.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the color and versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect
Bushra A.
Sacramento , CA
I love this shampoo about 2 years ago I was having issues with Pantene shampoo it would make my hair fall but ever since I got pregnant and tired Pantene again no more hair falling love the volume, shine made my hair for silky.
Alexis B.
Hixson, TN
The smell is great, and it lathers so well. However my hair feels so dry after using it even with my amazing conditioner (L'Oreal extraordinary oils). Maybe its because my hair is naturally dry, but I don't think this shampoo is SUPPOSED to make my hair dry. I wouldn't recommend this.
Tabetha W.
San Antonio, TX
I was so excited to try this shampoo when I saw the commercial for it. However, my hair is very thin and fine, so I felt like it really weighed my hair down. It did feel and look soft and silky after use, it was just hard to hold any style. I wouldn't recommend to girls with fine hair.
Ali C.
Sequim
I have thin damaged blonde dyed hair. I love this for the damage control and mostrization. It is wonderful I believe for all hair types and I would recommend this to anyone. It is very affordable and I would recommend the entire line to anyone who wants to try something great!
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Nallely V.
ossining new york
Why don’t you guys make a product that is silicon and sulfate free ?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?

Amazon