BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Danielle F.
BOURBON, IN
I liked using this and it smells good. My hair is weird and after i use a conditionar too long it kind of stops working. But this has helped my hait look healthier!
Jasmine G.
Ada, OK
This was an okay shampoo to use. I just didn't think it was a right fit for my particular hair type! It left my hair feeling clean, but definitely needing moisture.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Dries my hair if I don't use conditioner right after. I could buy a much better shampoo that won't make my hair feel dry. My hair is tangled after I use this shampoo and very frizzy. Won't be buying again.
Kelly N.
I love Pantene! I can’t count how many times I’ve used this shampoo. The reasons why I love it so much is because it’s an inexpensive drugstore shampoo but it works so great!
Blanca M.
Brooklyn, NY
it is a very good shampoo. restoratives your hair. yes it is. less frizzy and manageable hair beacouse th e pantene pro- untimate. it is affodable. every two week.
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
I love how hydrating this shampoo is with my hair! It really does make my hair look strong and shiny. It lathers in a good way and it is overall a great shampoo.
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
I love Pantene products they make my hair feeling nice and soft. I have bad dry scalp and Pantene helps it . This product is Amazing and affordable. It also helps my spilt ends. I have damaged hair and Pantene helps it.
Kylie W.
Atherton, CA
I’ve been a long time user of Pantene as my favorite “drug store” shampoo brand. It cleans my hair and doesn’t leave any residue. It helps my dry scalp and ends and always smells great.
Gianna M.
I love this product. It's great for volume then the day after use. I'm very satisfied with this product. I recommend it to all my friends. I'm definitely going to buy it again. You can buy it at most stores.
Sylvia S.
Lima
It definitely made my hair more shiny and soft but it didn't volumize it the way I wanted it to . But other than that I'd use if I wanted my hair to look soft and shiny .
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart