BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
MADELINE D.
Matthews
I like this shampoo it made my hair smell really good and made my hair really soft,but it didn’t keep my hair clean, my hair would get greasier faster than it usually did
Staisy C.
I swear every time I use this shampoo, i get about 10 compliments a week on how good my hair smells, this is NOT an exaggeration. Since I’ve used it my hair is shiny & silky & I truly love it.
Molly C.
North Branch, MI
The only shampoo my mother will buy. Smells so nice. Great quality shampoo. Buy this. I'm blonde with thin hair but it's very curly especially with humidity. Pricey ish. Satisfied. Love it so much.
Cindy G.
Rosemead, Los Angeles
I like this shampoo! Leaves my hair feeling very clean and fresh. I have straight hair so I don’t have any issues with frizz. It keeps my hair smooth and smells amazing!
Jose L.
Malaga Capital
I've been using Pantene for many years. I tried this formula last year, and I love it. My hair was very unhappy, dry, dull, dyed into submission, and this shampoo has helped my hair improve significantly. I adore it, and I hope they continue to make it.
Madelynn S.
Dallas, TX
For non salon brand shampoo, this stuff is great. I love love love the smell and so does my husband! It leaves your hair feeling lush and healthy. Definitely a favorite.
Flor A.
Tucson, AZ
My absolute favorite shampoo. Not only does it always leave my hair smelling great and long lasting. After u just it my hair is instantly hydrated soft and manageable.
Ashlee A.
Cedar Hill, TX
I can don't tell your phone you call me your calling your phone phone and call your calling your phone phone and phone call phone and phone your phone phone and phone phone and your phone call your calling your phone phone and call your calling your phone phone
Alyssa I.
Torrance, CA
this shampoo makes my hair so soft! I like to buy the giant bottle from Costco, it seriously lasts me forever.  I wash my hair everyday(yes I know you aren't supposed to wash it that frequently) but the big bottle lasted me my entire freshman year at college.
nicole c.
Waukesha, WI
Pantene doesn't just shampoo your hair but it feels and I love it so much. I think it makes my hair so much better and a lot less dryer. Pantene Dry Shampoo
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart