BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
It’s not really comparable to my Herbal Essence natural shampoo I received in my first and only VoxBox. I will never go to anything. Else. I have switched sides. The only good thing about this product is the smell.
Nicole S.
definitely one of my favorites. i've been coloring my hair for years and this product leaves my hair a lot softer than alternatives. lathers and rinses nicely, haven't found another like it. very satisfied
Lauren R.
Wilmington, NC
I love this product. It smells great and I can actually smell it throughout the day. I really do enjoy that about a product. The packaging is also cute and goes along with my bathroom decor. I'd definitely buy this in the future and urge anyone I know to buy it.
Diana B.
I had to try a few shampoo brands before Pantene most of them made my scalp way too dry and dandruff would start building up. This shampoo has helped me a lot and smells fantastic
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,156 reviews
Smells great and cleans great but after a week or so it just drys out my scalp even more. I can’t stand a dry itchy scalp. I haven’t found a Pantene that helps all the time yet..
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
This product seemed to cause my hair to tangle and was hard to brush thru after shampooing, for that reason, thou I generally like the Brand, I wont buy this particular one again.
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
I try different shampoos all the time and this brand has always been one of my favorites to explore. Pro v is amazing and smells so good. It's not expensive and it is very effective. I would recommend this!
Jessica J.
Jonesboro, GA
Great thick smooth product. Leaves my hair feeling so full and thick. It's locks in all the moisture and leaves my hair so full of body and bounce. Would recommend to anyone.
Justin C.
I honestly think that Pantene products are great, affordable and avliabale virtually anywhere! I love the Pro-V line! Smells great and left my hair feeling clean and silky. Half the time I buy shampoos, I feel like they are all the same ingredients, but use different labels, but shampoos like this prove me wrong.Pros-- Smells great- Thick, silky smooth texture feels great on hair- Didn't require much for a rich latherCons-- Can't think of any!
Bryan C.
I've used just about every Pantene shampoo and this is my absolute favorite! Really does the job and works the way that it should! Great texture and volume to hair afterwards.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Amazon