BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
As I've said before when reviewing Pantene products, you really can't go wrong... I love the BB 10 because it covers everything.. it's got everything you could want from a shampoo.. love it!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I love the smell of this product! It makes my hair feel clean and smell so fresh! It doesn’t dry out my scalp and works very well for detangling. It’s very easy to find and is reasonably priced.
Mekaila A.
Effective shampoo, keeps my hair smooth, clean and shiny all day long. Nice packaging and very affordable! A great go-to when you're not in the mood to splurge on shampoos. Would recommend.
Emily N.
Plymouth, MN
I have tried several different types of Shampoo and Pantene is easily the best one I have ever used. While it may not be a salon brand it is still great. It is the perfect every day shampoo
San Juanita H.
Great formula like all the others from this brand. I used thus shampoo and I love the way it would always leave my hair after every wash. I just really like that it would leave my hair shiny and soft.
Kamilia A.
Church Hill, MD
I’ve been using Pantene for the longest! I love this product and it has definitely improved over the years. The wash is long lasting and it’s affordable. There are always great deals as well! I would highly recommend.
Dasia T.
Fayetteville, NC
First use was amazing after some time went by using it again was a different outcome. Overall its great after that one time have not had an issue , so maybe it was my heat damaged hair ...
Blanca R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pantene is my favorite brand for my shampoo. It leaves my hair smelling nice and fresh and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth! Who doesn't want that? I love Pantene and you should too
Mariaah F.
Stockton, CA
Pantene is great!! The smell is awesome and it’s very affordable. You get a lot of product in the bottle too. You can get this anywhere tbh. I have Pantene in my shower and I use it every time
Christina W.
Stockbridge , GA
I've used Pantene forever. I credit it for my long and thick hair. After using this shampoo for many years, I've noticed how full & soft my hair has become (along with the conditioner).
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart