BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Laura W.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
It’s been a go to of mine for years because it’s a no fail product. I feel like most shampoos really weight my hair down, and this does not at all. I always have this in my shower and have used it for years.
Mel A.
Long Beach
I love this because it makes my hair feel soft and fluffy. Also leaves it smelling great. I buy it at target mostly. It adds volume to my hair. Exceeded my expectations. I would most definitely buy again.
Leaves my hair shine, clean and full of volume. It is also very affordable and you get a lot of shampoos for your money. An excellent product. Never builds up in your hair. I receive so many compliments on my hair. People are always asking me what do you use on your hair!
liz 🍒.
Purchase, NY
I love almost all of Pantene’s products and this is no different! It makes my hair feel soooo smooth after using it and isn’t super heavy which is great. It gets all of the tangles out of my thick hair!
Keven M.
Champions Gt, FL
I use this shampoo every day! I usually apply it twice since my hair sometimes gets really greasy. It keeps my hair moist all day and gives me a clean feeling! Much better than many of the alternatives.
ruth m.
Puyallup, WA
This is one of my favorites to use. It really makes my hair soft, unfrizzy and it feels moisturized and clean. Use the conditioner and shampoo to make aure o get the most benefit from this specific one.
Carli D.
Newark, DE
pantene makes amaaazing hair products in my opinion. i always use the shampoos targeted for curly hair and they just make my hair so soft and clean it so well. i recommend all pantene conditioners too !
Brianna S.
Love Pantene Pro-V shampoo, keeps your hair shiny and healthy. The conditioner is to die for, I alway feel like my hair is super healthy and weightless after using Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner.
Jenna P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Pantene is my go to for washing my hair. It takes my dry knotty hair and turns it hydrated and smooth. This product is very effective. I can't think of a better hair wash than Pantene. I would recommend
Lauryn D.
Norwalk, CA
It’s nice I guess. Bit the best shampoo in the world but it gets the job done. I do get a lot of compliments on the scent of my hair however when I use this. For reference I have a regular to normal scalp and this works fine for that.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Amazon