BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
aleeza u.
Texas
Every time I take a shower I feel like I am in a spa it makes my hair super soft and takes away my dandruff it is so smooth and creamy and has a bit of sparkle a lather so soft and I would buy it again for sure
Lizette T.
Mission Viejo, CA
This isnokay. It’s not that fantastic though. My hair gets pretty dry with this but that’s because it doesn’t offer much hydration so I guess if your hair isn’t damaged you’ll be fine. It does smell good though
Amelia P.
Brookline, MA
I usually switch between this and I similar L’Oréal product. I always like shampoos that have a little strengthening formula and Pantene usually smells really good and fresh. It’s a pretty basic shampoo overall
Estefania C.
Rialto, CA
I like this hair shampoo although it’s not my go to it’s usually what I get when I’m looking for something under the budget it smells really good and leaves my hair soft when I use the conditioner along with it .
Allison W.
Lakewood, CA
This shampoo is amazing. Not only does is leave my hair smelling great, it keeps my hair looking luscious. Pantene is the only shampoo I trust for my curly hair, as it keeps my curls defined and frizz resistant.
Ashley B.
Pantene is the top brand of you want your hair to stay smelling amazing long after you dry and style it! I love how Pantene makes my hair feel soft and smooth but doesn’t weigh it down and make it feel heavy!
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
An ok shampoo but not anything special. It's not too expensive so not a horrible purchase but if you want something nice I wouldn't recommend this. Smells ok, just a typical shampoo smell to be honest. Wouldn't recommend or not recommend.
Belen M.
Brownsville, TX
Love this shampoo! Makes my hair look healthy and also it is so inexpensive! I would recommend to anyone with oily hair ! It has a long nice scent to it as well and I am satisfied with this product. Excellent!
Nicole W.
Berkeley
Pantene has been a long term product for me. Even when I switch it up I tend to always come back to Pantene. I love all the smells of the shampoos and conditioners and really feel that it helps make my hair shiny and healthy. Never disappoints!
Laura W.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
It’s been a go to of mine for years because it’s a no fail product. I feel like most shampoos really weight my hair down, and this does not at all. I always have this in my shower and have used it for years.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart