BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Frankie L.
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It has repaired my damaged split ends and keeps my hair healthy and thick. The scent is amazing and lasts all day long. I have a dry scalp and haven't had a problem with dandruff since using. Though it doesn't claim to be for dandruff.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
I normally use garnier but decided to switch up and try Pantene and I have not regretted it one bit. it leaves my hair feeling soft, shiny and strong. The scent isn't too overwhelming either it's very pleasant which is important to me when buying shampoos and conditioners
Pepsi H.
Ct
Great great product... are use this on my natural hair and I also use this on my extensions and it works really really well  in a leave the hair smelling great in the hairpin I'm really really sorry and I use this product once a week  I definitely recommend it for everyone
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA
Pantene pro-v never fails when it comes to the excellent scent, and smooth lasting feeling you get after you blow dry your hair out of the shower. It feels like a huge difference after several rinses and washes, and the price is worth every bit the quality you get out of it.
Isabelle H.
I love the Pantene Shampoo and I love the way it makes my hair feel after using it. I use this product twice a day when I wake up and when I go to sleep. I buy it at my local target and I love the sent and that it is long lasting. I for sure recommend this product to others.
Jamie W.
W Sacramento, CA
I started using this product a couple of years ago and just have to tell you my hair looks and feels great! I get so many compliments and my hair is fine and color treated. It locks in the moisture like no other Pantene product to date. Please KEEP this shampoo!
Maria H.
Doral, FL
i like this shampoo because is very good for my hair and is cheaper!! I found this shampoo in a good stores. And take care my hair and now my hair look better with pantene pro v.Yes, is very effective and I recommend to others. You need use this shampoo because is great and have a good smell
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
Pantene is great i used to love them so much back then and they changed their formula and scent which im not happy about. I dont like them as much any more but it still gets the job done. It leaves my hair sleek and shiny. But they did change. I liked them better before.
Krishia B.
It's great hair care, and helps protect against heat damage. The bottle is huge, so it lasts for a long time. It does have a very strong smell though, so if you're sensitive to strong scents then it might not be the best, but it lathers well, and rinses out well.
Kaytlin S.
Gramling, SC
I love this shampoo!! This makes my hair feel so soft and voluminous, and also smells great! I have longer hair so I use more of the product at a time, however, the shampoo is not expensive so I buy a new bottle every 3-4 weeks. I have been using this product for months and will continue to use it.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Amazon