BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
I have a hate love relationship with Pantene!! I have always used their products but idk if they changed their formula or what but this shampoo has been drying out my hair.
vanessa r.
North Miami Beach
I can't even describe how much I love this new product line. I picked this up on a whim, and I thought, there's no way one shampoo could do 10 different things, but it really does! It lathers well, moisturizes nicely, rinses easily, and makes my hair shiny. Try it, you won't regret it.
Chaya B.
Pantene shampoo is great. It's reliable and I know it'll always make my hair feel and look clean. I like that the smell isn't strong, it is very subtle and nice. I love Pantene products! Would definitely recommend
Ofelia M.
San Jose, CA
I love Pantene It has a really nice and long lasting smell on my hair it also leaves my hair really soft it hydrates my hair really good and it can be found anywhere with an affordable price. I would buy Pantene again I've been using this Brand for a while now .
Caroline V.
I feel it's always good to switch up your shampoo and conditioner brand, & Pantene is one of those brands I switch up to. Pantene always leaves you with a beautiful shine to your hair! Always! Pantene will always be one brand I switch up to. Definitely recommend. Love this brand! 💓
maria s.
Terra Bella, CA
I love how it leaves my hair really soft and my hair feels  healthy and alove and the damaged parts feel cured .  Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smoothing Conditioner with Avocado Oil
Influenster M.
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo is pretty good on my hair when I first apply it and its in my hair for a few hours.. Does what it needs to do. It's semi pricey, if you don't buy it on sale. It has an okay scent. It compares okay to other better alternatives. I would recommend this product to others. I wish towards the end of the day it wouldn't make my fair feel like hay "dried out".
Angeliz S.
hudson
Makes my hair supper smooth and smells very good not ver sure how it compares to alternatives and yes, very long lasting and i would im not sure if its good for dry ir oily scalp, very satisfied
Thais G.
Es un profucto excelente creado para mejorar la firmeza,brillo, sedocidad del cabello lo he usado mucho ultimamente y me encanta la idea de productos pantwnr de tener una amplia gama de riductos que embellecen nuestro cabello.
Andrea G.
Love patent products. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. My hair is naturally straight and dull, Patene seems to give my hair life and I love their hair care products all around.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart