BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Erica T.
A little too much silicone, for the tastes of my volume-less hair, but otherwise very nice. It made my hair silky soft, shiny, and tangle free. It didn't seem to strip my color too much, sulfates and all, and seems like it could be a conditioning break from oil stripping, clarifying shampoos.
Gabby B.
Juneau, WI
Works great for any type and color of hair. I am a die-hard Pantene girl. I've never had an issue with shampoo or conditioner here. All of the products smell great and leaves my hair healthy and looking good until the next wash. VERY satisfied with the BB cream. Really helps keep my hair up and going.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
I have a hate love relationship with Pantene!! I have always used their products but idk if they changed their formula or what but this shampoo has been drying out my hair.
Meri G.
Fredericksburg
Pantene is my favorite hair product! I am very picky what brands I use in my hair. Pantene smells amazing. It has great results on my hair. Grat products. Even my boyfriend uses it whenever I buy New bottles! Now I buy the family size so we can share. Great product and by far my favorite!
Valerie E.
I really feel like this shampoo does something nice for my hair! I never feel like it ways it down. I have heard that pantene is bad for product build up, but I have never seen that in my experience. It gives my hair shine, smoothness, and a little volume. I really love all their variety too!
Chaya B.
Pantene shampoo is great. It's reliable and I know it'll always make my hair feel and look clean. I like that the smell isn't strong, it is very subtle and nice. I love Pantene products! Would definitely recommend
vanessa r.
North Miami Beach
I can't even describe how much I love this new product line. I picked this up on a whim, and I thought, there's no way one shampoo could do 10 different things, but it really does! It lathers well, moisturizes nicely, rinses easily, and makes my hair shiny. Try it, you won't regret it.
maria s.
Terra Bella, CA
I love how it leaves my hair really soft and my hair feels  healthy and alove and the damaged parts feel cured .  Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smoothing Conditioner with Avocado Oil
Caroline V.
I feel it's always good to switch up your shampoo and conditioner brand, & Pantene is one of those brands I switch up to. Pantene always leaves you with a beautiful shine to your hair! Always! Pantene will always be one brand I switch up to. Definitely recommend. Love this brand! 💓
Ofelia M.
San Jose, CA
I love Pantene It has a really nice and long lasting smell on my hair it also leaves my hair really soft it hydrates my hair really good and it can be found anywhere with an affordable price. I would buy Pantene again I've been using this Brand for a while now .
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart