BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Meri G.
Fredericksburg
Pantene is my favorite hair product! I am very picky what brands I use in my hair. Pantene smells amazing. It has great results on my hair. Grat products. Even my boyfriend uses it whenever I buy New bottles! Now I buy the family size so we can share. Great product and by far my favorite!
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
I think I had tried every Pantene product out there. I always go back! It smells soooo amazing and just makes my hair look and feel like a million bucks. It is my go to product. I get so many compliments on my hair and its all thanks to them.
A'rya T.
Canton, OH
I’ve always been a lover for Pantene! It lathers your hair to the point it’s so silky soft, and makes it feel really good. It has a good pleasing scent, that’s somewhat long lasting. I’m satisfied with this product, I do recommend to people.
Haley o.
Red Bay, AL
I use this my hair when I had it colored and it left it so smooth. It targeted the frizziness. I love how it makes my hair have lots of shampoo and bubbles. But it did leave my hair oily the next day. I am in between with happy and dissatisfied.
Michaela A.
Oswego, NY
This is the only shampoo that I can use on my hair!! I have tried dozens and dozens of shampoos and Pantene is the only one that does not ruin my hair! I have very thick hair that knots easily, so most shampoos just make the knots worse. But with Pantene no knots whatsoever, its like magic! The smell is also amazing, not over-powering but also not under-whelming! I highly recommend this product and the conditioner to all my thick haired girls out there!!
Natalia M.
Ottawa, ON
This shampoo is amazing because it smells amazing, love the packaging and it really cleans out your hair!Good for fry and oily scalps and hydrates your hair so much and you’ll never see your hair dry after you use this!Great price and highly recommend defenitly worth of buying!
Rachel E.
Los Angeles, CA
I think that this a just a great overall product. I think that it does exactly what it does and its a great product for everyday use. My hair always feels soft and healthy after using it. It just constantly seems to be my go-to whenever any other hair products have failed because I know it does a good job every time.
Odi G.
I love Pantene and these products because they are affordable and they last me a good while. Aside from those convenient factors, I love how their shampoos and conditioners leave my hair. My hair is thick and long and with other shampoos I have to use a lot of product because it will not cover my whole hair. However, with Pantene, I do not have to use a lot for it to have the same, actually better affect on my hair compared to other brands.
Emily M.
utica
It made my hair silky smooth and i really liked how it was inexpensive and t was such a good shampoo it lathers super well and i would definitely recommend it to pretty much anybody. I was satisfied with this product
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
I used this when I ran out of my usual shampoo and ended up really liking how this shampoo left my hair feeling — nourished and healthy, that is. I love the cheap price tag as well! Would highly recommend to others!
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart