BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Why don’t you guys make a product that is silicon and sul...2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Hannah H.
Greenville, TX
Since cutting my hair short, I find that it get oily more quickly than when it was long. I was looking to cut down on the days that I use conditioner while still nourishing my hair. That it why I chose this product as it claims to do 10 things in 1. I have been satisfied with it overall - especially for the low price. It lathers well, keeps my hair looking healthy, and keeps it from getting too oily too fast. I would repurchase.
Stephanie O.
Pantene is a great product overall ! Very affordable ! It does it's job worth the money ! No need to spend so much money on hair products when u can buy Pantene at your location retail stores . Other brands don't work as effective in long term they just do there job for a short term . I would recommend this to anyone and everyone . My whole family loves it as do I !
Metaya B.
This shampoo is really nice it leaves your hair smooth and shiny. I have a dry scalp and it works great. It lathers really nicely I usually use a little bigger than a quarter size and it always leaves my hair looking and smelling fresh.
Lisa K.
During the summer everyone's hair gets little dry: I know mine does due to the hard water with cholorine in it. Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner is all I use except when I'm off work I use little coconut oil in it to get freshness of my oils n minerals back into my hair. Love this shampoo it leaves my hair clean, fresh and silky. Has a beautiful shine to it.
Mayra R.
my hair is fine and can be frizzy especially on humid days but anti-frizzy especially on humid days but anti-frizz products leave my hair flat and greasy looking using just a small amount the pantene bb cream takes away the frizz and actually adds body
Katie M.
I love this shampoo. It smells amazing and works very well. It makes my hair soft and doesn’t make my hair look frizzy or damaged. It is affordable and is a great quality. I am satisfied with my purchase and will most likely buy again.
Kayla R.
I really love this product. It helps hydrate dead ends and leaves the hair shiny and fresh. It even helped with my frizz, which is a problem I deal with often. It left my curls beautiful and radiant and the smell was pretty good too. At the price range of this product and the way it performs, I would definitely recommend it.
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
This is a great shampoo at a great price. This shampoo multitasks and sets out to repair hair while also making your hair soft, shiny, and smooth. I find that it does jus that and leave my hair feeling soft and shiny. I also like how I don't experience frizz with it. This is a product that I will continue to use.
Yarly M.
FL
The favorite of the house for its price and quality. And by leaving my daughters' hair beautiful, it protects us from the sun's rays. It gives us brightness and sauvidad.It has vitamins that our hair needs.You see the results quickly. Pantene line is very good in all its products, although many have not tried it I have seen results in other people.
Tracy C.
Alpharetta, GA
Love Pantene!!! This shampoo makes your hair feel super silky and moisturized! It makes my dark hair super smooth and shiny and healthy looking! It lathers very well and untangles your hair even though it’s not conditioner! Recommend!!
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Nallely V.
ossining new york
Why don’t you guys make a product that is silicon and sulfate free ?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?

Amazon