BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Anna D.
The smell of Pantene Shampoo (and Conditioner) is to die for, I could literally sniff the bottle all day HOWEVER it seems the buck stops there. I can usually make it through one bottle of Pantene before moving on to another brand because after so many washes it leaves your hair feeling waxy. I can always feel a film of something over my hair which leads to it getting dirty much faster (maybe their intention?). The smell definitely keeps me coming back every once in a while, but I cant consistently use it without noticing my hair doesn't feel as clean as normal. If it's on sale I'll buy, otherwise I avoid.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Oh lala I live this company / and this product! Always makes my hair feel super shiney and strong, I found so many coupons in the news paper for this too so any time I run out I never have to break the bank also sometimes on the ibotta coupon app.  Will purchase again!
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I grew up using my Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner. It always left my fair feeling and smelling clean. It wasn't until I got older and did my own shampoo shopping that I decided to try other brands. I was satisfied with the shampoo but I do feel there are other products out there that do the same or better job than this shampoo and conditioner. It's not expensive at all and I do recommend it to people who ask what shampoos I've used for my hair. It also helps that I haven't colored or dyed my hair ever! So my hair is pretty healthy looking.
Amie B.
Sanger
If you've ever seen a Pantene commercial and thought that it was a hoax that your hair won't look like the commercial you're wrong. Your hair will be silky smooth after you use it and it helps keep it healthy.
Shelbi H.
Walnut Creek, CA
I get nothing else but Pantene now that I have tried their BB creme shampoo and conditioner. They smell amazing and sud up instantly in my hair which is a great attribute to a shampoo. My hair actually feels extremely nourished after shampoo alone and I don't even need to use conditioner if I did not want to! Affordable prices as well.
Leena C.
This is one of my favorite Pantene products. No other shampoo makes my
hair look as shiny and sleek as this one.  I notice a huge difference
from when I use competitor brands and when I use this. This helps out my
frizzy hair greatly and the overall texture of my hair has changed. My
hair is so much easier to brush out and I never really need to use any
other products (besides conditioner). Love, love, love this! Would
highly recommend.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
This is my everyday shampoo (and no I don’t actually wash my hair everyday, that’s not at all healthy in my opinion). I wash my hair every 3 days and this is my go to shampoo. I always get asked what shampoo I use and this is at the top of my list. It’s isn’t stripping and smells so good. My scalp always feels so clean and hydrated without leaving my hair waxy and stripped of healthy oils. It’s great for thick curly hair as well!
Ayman A.
Orlando, FL
As a child I’d use Pantene shampoos and conditioners all the time until I finally realized that they weren’t doing my hair any favors. Despite their amazingly low prices, the quality is not worth sacrificing quality over. These shampoos are full of hair damaging chemicals and dry out hair. I will definitely not be repurchasing any of their shampoos.
Maya H.
Arizona
Ive been using this shampoo for as long as I can remember. My mom has always used this brand. But this is her favorite one. I tried it for the first time a few months ago and I understand why she loves it. Its got a very fresh scent that isn't overwhelming. It lathers so quickly and washes your hair so well. It doesnt make my hair feel corse at all when I use it like a lot of drug store brands does to my hair.
Selene R.
El paso
Best shampoo better . I would never trade it for anything . The one I use lathers really good , you don’t struggle . It’s way better than other alternatives. Nice scent and long lasting especially when hair is wet . I was really statistics and not disappointed
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart