BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Fiona G.
This product smellls so good! I love what does to my hair ! A little pricer than the others but worth the splurge.it lathers nicely & is a good alternative to your other shampoos.
Rafi M.
Jacksonville , FL
This is a great option if you have a dry hair but however my hair is chemically treated so this shampoo did nothing besides cleaning my hair out I would recommend it again if you just want a clean head with stronger hair
Ashley H.
Bourbonnais
its has an amazing smell i love how it makes my har feel and look when its dry this is a very affortible price and i really like it. I havent noticed any concerns yet.
rachel s.
alma, GA
very great shampoo, leaves your hair feeling nice and refreshed. it also has a wonderful smell that lasts all day. your hair will come out shiny and smooth. i would definitely buy it again.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Miriam D.
I like this product and use as a back up. I like that it leaves my hair smooth and smelling good. Only drawback is that it does not keep my scalp clean for too long.
Evelyn D.
Fort Worth, TX
Smells great. Leaves hair feeling clean. The lather using this is crazy. I dislike when shampoo doesn’t lather. Hair looks great and smells great for a long time after.
Abby G.
Another shampoo that has a wonderful smell. This is a great everyday shampoo. Sometimes it seems as though it’s a little thick and doesn’t always clean thoroughly.
Becky E.
I love how this one smells but I love how my hair feels after I use it. Besides your hair smelling so good it helps it to feel soft and not heavy. I recommend it.
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
A little goes a long way with this. If you use too much and don’t thoroughly rinse out it leaves a residue and weighs down your hair. However when used right it does have good results
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart