BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Alisha K.
Annville, PA
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for 6 months now. It is amazing. I have naturally thin and frizzy hair and this product helps elongate both of things. My hair feels smooth, soft, and less frizzy.
Zerin S.
The Pantene line never disappoints. Cleans my hair without stripping it dry while leaving my hair smelling wonderful. Always get compliments on the scent of my hair when I use this.
Joseph Z.
New York
I believe it’s a high quality shampoo. You can find it in almost any store and you can usually find different types on sale. Product in general in affordable. Keeps your hair smelling great and looking young.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Alicia T.
Edinburg, TX
I try to swap out my shampoos every three months and this is one that I always like coming back too. It leaves my hair smelling phenomenal, with volume and very shiny. It’s within reasonable price range
Megan C.
Lincoln, NE
Love Pantene. It is my go to shampoo. Makes my hair so smooth and smells great too! Does not weight down my hair. Very affordable to with the coupons that are available for it.
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
For the past 4 weeks, I have been testing the Pantene BB shampoo cream and conditioner. My hair is waist high, and at the same time very well, there is a good amount of it. He has little or no volume and can not hold a wave to save my life. I usually have to wash it about every 3 days, 4 with a little dry shampoo and a bit of luck. My shampoo and conditioner of choice have been the Perfect Day Hair Proof Living Line.

Packaging - Actually, I really like this packaging, with the thinner shampoo sitting upright, and the thicker conditioner head down. The bottles are not obscenely large, and are not slippery when wet in the shower.

Perfume - The Pantene scent for me is really just pharmacy shampoo. It is not overwhelming, and its indescribable. I'm pretty indifferent to it, but if you do not like perfume you might find it's a back outside.

Texture - For shampoo, I found this to be just the right viscosity. It was thin enough to easily work for the hair, but not so thin that I felt like I was wasting it. The conditioner was perfect for someone like me who hates conditioning. It was thin, but not dripping, and easy to wash.
Overall, I found this duo was great for cleaning my hair, leaving the product and feeling smooth and manageable.
Malky R.
Nassau County
The shampoo is light and cleans the hair thoroughly. It lathers on thickly. It washes out of the hair with easy leaving it to feel silky smooth and I I have repurchased it.
Dylan J.
Menomonee Fls, WI
This stuff suds up great in your hair and creates soft clean hair on the other side. I appreciate the feeling on the scalp and enjoy using this product. We will purchase it again and I suggest you do the same.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?