BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Dallis W.
Love this Shampoo & conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling soft & smells great. I have naturally curly hair but also dye my hair. So it makes sure to keep my hair healthy & keeps my curls looking nice!
Taylor B.
Daytona Beach
I’m giving a couple stars because this product does make my hair clean and smell nice. But, it does leave my hair dry as well as my scalp. It might be better suited for people with oilier hair types.
Elvia G.
Coalinga, CA
My Favorite is panting anti-breakage is the one I use for my hair I like to buy them  when I go out the country always buy some be because I love how l  feel my hair and it smells fabulous
Aidee T.
San Diego
pantene does not work for me, immediately my hair begins to fall but a lot, not only during the shower also when brushing, I stopped using it forever and always, years ago I liked it but not anymore.
carleigh h.
I love this product it really makes my hair look good. It’s very thick and soft. I think it’s the best shampoo. It doesn’t target any concern because it’s rlly good. I would definitely buy it again
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
I have been using Pantene for as long as i can remember. This particular one creates a soft, smooth and sleek texture but doesn’t leave your hair looking oily with so much moisture. Great product.
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Pantene and It’s great and it targets Split ends and Dry Scalps And It’s Affordable and Satisfying and It makes my hair healthy and soft and I love it Compared to others it’s Worthy and I would buy again
Rebekah S.
Norton
This stuff was nice but not exactly what I expected. It doesn’t lather much I have well water. It’s good for all scalp types and the scent is nice and lasts long. I was a little disappointed that it didn’t hydrate my hair as much as I anticipated.
Courtney F.
I can not stop using this shampoo. No matter how much want to try another shampoo brand I just can't. Everytime I wash my hair and style it I know it only looks so good because of how awesome my shampoo is.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Great product. Makes your hair feel like you just came out of the saloon. The smell is refreshing. You just need a small amount of product and it goes a long way. It’s really affordable
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart