BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Tara B.
Murray Corner, NB
This is a popular shampoo in my house....myself and 2 daughters all with long, thick hair. My hair feels stronger after shampooing, it lathers up beautifully and doesn't leave your hair tangly. We buy this regularly in the house and love the scent too!
imelda l.
Me deja el cabello suave, me encanta ademas en ocasiones lo combino con una mascarilla de pantene, cuando siento el cabello seco, aunque si es un poco caro, vale la pena comprarlo
Tilly C.
Grasswood, Saskatchewan
Ultimate 10 is my favorite drugstore shampoo. I have been unhappy with Pantene products until now, as they seem to coat my fine, long hair. However the Ultimate 10 is rich and softening, but rinses clean and just leaves softness behind.
Maria M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
El producto es fantastico, deja el cabello lacio y tiene un buen olor. Permite que tu cabello este limpio por mas de dos dias. No te deja el cabello grasoso y tiene grandes componentes. Es muy bueno y siempre lo vuelvo a comprar
Yusmary V.
The products of this brand, have left me very good impression. Moisturizes hair and leaves it silky.
My hair is somewhat dry at the tips, and it leaves me shiny and looks good. If it leaves a pleasant smell and it is durable. I would buy it again and recommend it
Amra I.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
This is my favorite shampoo. It smells so good and that's my favorite thing about it. The smells stays in your hair and it's amazing. It also doesn't make my hair dry like some shampoos do. Pantene hair products are awesome!
Corona Z.
This shampoo smells soo good, with a fruity aroma. It's not too pricey and it's work the price. It bubbles a lot so a blob goes a long way. It's one of my favourite shampoos, it keeps my hair moisturised without drying it out.
Char D.
Good product. Has a very nice scent and keeps my hair soft. More hydrating that other products (which is probably its main target concern). Lathers nicely, not too soapy. Bought at my local drugstore and would repurchase.
Sheena N.
Belleville
So far my go to shampoo and conditioner. Havnt tried one that's beat it yet! It keeps my hair shiny and smooth and less tangled. Only wish it was better on dyed hair.
Catharine D.
St Catharines , ON
I've had issues in the past with Pantene, but decided to give this a try. My opinion of Pantene hasn't changed. I really didn't like this shampoo. Mixed with the Conditioner, it made my hair look oily, not smooth & shiny.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart