BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
SuHye K.
Dubai, Dubai
Ever since coming to Dubai I’ve been struggling with hair loss due to the abrasive water quality. With the extra vitamin E oil from pantene, my hair loss is gone!!!
Debors S.
Barrie , Ontario
I just love pantene I stop using for a long time
But then I try some samples and I just fall in love with pantene again
May hair is curly wavy and it gets very messy and full of nuts and pantene makes it better
Gracie B.
This is awesome shampoo. If you want shampoo, this is what you should get. I started using this shampoo and I am definitely going to keep using it. It also has an excellent smell.
Nereida G.
Pantene is a great over the beuty salon line. My hair love. The price is great and you can find it at the supermarket, pharmacy or grocery store. I use pantene since i remember.
Giovanna R.
UMAAchei muito bom , meu cabelo é liso e grande  e é muito normal ressecar . No geral a marca pantene é minha queridinha e esse produto perfect não foge dessa regra.
Maria V.
I really like the scent, the effect, and the price of this shampoo! Pantene was never a luxury brand in my mind, but I've gotta say, it performs very well for its price!
Natália L.
Aracaju
This product is a maximum, it moisturizes, restores and perfumes your hair, has no salt, very good use, I really recommend it, it is not that expensive and can easily be found anywhere near you! Nice packing, the world have must buy this, really.
Dora D.
I've always loved pantene hair products but wow! this shampoo has a great sent. I have partial damaged hair so a lot of shampoos don't work for me but this one works wonders. I find it works amazing following the conditioner n beauty balm. My hair feels great for days. I could use some dry shampoo n not have to worry about washing it all over again the next day. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Sivan A.
Toronto, CA
I do love this product and this whole company because it makes my hair feel so soft and clean, the scent lasts very long. My biggest concern about my hair is it getting oily quickly and that my ends don't frizz, this shampoo solves the problem. It lathers well, while lathering hair feels very soft. My worry is that it isn't a natural shampoo and does contain sulfate which isn't good for the scalp.
Pauline M.
Waterloo, ON
I used to use Pantene shampoos but then op'd out to use Herbal Essences (cheaper). I had a coupon to buy Pantene so I decided to grab this one. I've used it a couple times and noticed my hair was getting more dry and tangled. I also started getting dandruff because of it and had to temporary switch back to my husband's Head and Shoulders (which is a great shampoo btw). This shampoo was definitely NOT for me. I expected better from this brand.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart