BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Leonardo P.
Puerto del Rosario
I love it leaves your hair totally smooth without a curl this is awesome because it is fast and useful and I love it as I came until I brought a card this is a 100% reliable service. I recommend it
Nikka Allona A.
This is one of the best shampoo brand I've ever tried  it's effective.  It makes my hair shiny and smooth, It also has a good smell. I use this product everyday, My mom use it too. Its so affordable.😊
Marielkis R.
This product resulted in great benefits for my hair, because had the hair mistreated and dry and this shampoo serves precisely for that, softens and repairs the hair in poor condition. I recommend it.
Destiny W.
It smells so good, all patiene shampoos and conditioners do! However at times it will make my scalp feel dry. As well as feeling like product is in my hair still no matter how much/long I rinsed!
Adelina F.
BRADFORD, BRADFORD
This product is amazing it leaves your hair hydrated, shiny and soft. I use this on a regular basis and don't get bored of it the smell is amazing I would definatly recommend to a friend!
eukaris B.
This shampoo is one of the best leaves a beautiful appearance on the hair as well as softness its smell and shine helps to take care of it and moisturize it Influenster
Dimitria U.
Pantene is my favourite hair treatment brand. It is affordable and it is great. Makes my hair look like Selena Gomez's !! I use it in every one of my washes and leaves my hair soooo smooth! Love this brand
Donna C.
I have tried this shampoo and conditioner and it's awesume it makes your hair soft smooth and smells great.It also makes your hair easy to manage with no tangles I hope they don't ever take this product of the market or I be lost.I also would recommend this to anyone.
Sheena P.
Brampton , Ontario
In the beginning, I Loved this shampoo. My hair felt soft and smooth, and I had very little frizz. This didn't last long. About a month after using this, I started getting a large greasy patch on the top of my head at the back. It looked as though I hadn't rinsed out for long enough. I found out that it was leaving a lot of build up in my hair and was no longer doing anything. My hair felt dirty, dry and greasy. Sadly during my "in love" phase, I bought the huge bottles of both the shampoo and conditioner, which are still sitting under my bathroom sink. Not worth the money.
Amy F.
St, NL
This is an excellent product to purchase. I really enjoyed this but for sure. It is not to expensive for what it is. I would recommend this item to everyone I know. And I would defiantly consider buying again.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart