BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
nadia S.
This shampoo got my hair looking smelling feeling absolutely amazing lathers like a bomb shell smells like a dream long starting fresh feel not pricey totally what I need. Helps for all hair types recommend it to all my girls product is top notch quality
Michelle P.
kent
I swear i was never more furious about a shampoo before. I bought this Pantene to try it out and i swear it gave me dandruff. I had to shower daily, cause it gave me such bad itchiness i was literally scratching my head every two seconds, and of course my skull got so flaky it looked like a snowy day in Who-ville. No guys, just no
VE-1234637, Yoscarly T.
Doral, FL
I love this brand is my favorite, I like how this product takes care of my hair, my family loves the Pantene brand, it has an excellent quality and takes care of your hair, I recommend it is a product that can not miss when it comes to giving you a bathroom.
Lisa W.
Pointe-Claire, Quebec
A really great shampoo. Gives an amazing amount of suds that leaves you feeling like you're getting a really great clean. The smell is amazing and it leaves your hair feeling silky soft. Only complaint is it doesn't really help with a dry scalp.
Nur A.
Johor Bahru
This is quite acceptable. But sometimes i think it didn’t work that much when i use it. It only holds for a day or two then my hair goes to what i really look like, i really need to find a perfect shampoo for my hair😪
Darian B.
Lincolnshire
This shampoo is my number one, i use it every time i wash my locks and it never fails to let me down! It always leaves my hair smooth and silky also smells like heaven. Very affordable and can find it anywhere in drugstores, supermarkets and online! Pantene is a saint will always be my number one shampoo.
Ragi T.
Sharjah, UAE
I like shampoos that does not foam a lot as it dries out my ends. Pantene shampoo usually foams a lot .The product claims to boost shine, which it did . It did clean my hair . But I don't like the fragrance it left.
Gemma P.
I love this stuff I've been using this for a few months as I've been looking for a new shampoo to try! This is so nice and refreshing on the hair and smells amazing!! So easy to lather up I am highly satisfied with this as I have pretty dry hair and this did the job of keeping it hydrated!!
Soriano L.
San Rafael
 , This is the shampoo that i use, it makes my hair bouncy and soft. It is affordable because i cost only 180 in the ph, My hair color is black with chocolate brown dye. I buy it on watsons,  sm, savemore, and department store. I will always buy it because, this is the shampoo for me.
kumudhasri d.
Tirupathi,tpt
I have Wavy and dry hair unlike other shampoos this did not strip my hair and moisturized it it is affordable and easily available brand in India.with the shampoo and conditioner combo you can rock this
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Amazon