BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Julie V.
Mississauga, ON
everything I need an a shampoo. I also like the shampoo and conditioner 2-in-1 version of this too. My hair always feel clean, moisturized and alive. I love this brand and will continue to use it. The price is always reasonable too. Great product overall!
Gusmary G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
It is a super recommendable product, the firts time that i used it, my hair was silky smooth, had a nice packaging, i´ve got blond color and greasy... durability, so its a good investment. Olso, you can find it in drugstore, of course i recommend!!!
Lauren P.
I've always loved Pantene products but I find they sometimes leave my hair quite oily and greasy looking on the top but perfect on the ends. I have dyed (bleached my hair) and find their products to be rich and moisturising but sometime too much!
selene c.
Me encanta este producto me queda muy bien él pelo me queda liso y suave con brillo es él único que me a quedado muy bien él pelo.Si podías hacer productos así OS lo agradeceria  mucho. Y si me mandáis productos que se han buenos como los que uso yo ya veis que este e muy buen producto
Maria P.
Su olor calidad y precio es incomparable cualquiera la puede usar para todo tipo de cabello es raro a quien no le pruebe

Its smell quality and price is incomparable anyone can use it for all types of hair is rare to those who do not try
america c.
very good product I used it since I was small and I still use it from time to time, the only bad thing that I already feel that does not clean my hair well or maybe because I have already tried other products and I can make a comparison
Chloe j.
Amazing shampoo really softens my hair and makes it refreshed looking and smells really good Pantene is such a great Brand smells so good for damaged hair or in any matter any hair good or bad it makes your hair really good and smelling good
Farah B.
Doral, FL
I prefer to use hair products sulfate free and without harsh chemicals and the Pantene Pro-V Ultimate Shampoo has a LOT of this ingredients , I felt my hair very dry and frizzy after using it so I don' t recommend it for dry hair type.
Paige A.
Georgetown , ON
My favourite conditioner. There is a noticeable difference when I started using this!! It didn't weigh down my fine hair but left it silky soft and shiny The only thing is after a while and in the winter it makes my scalp dry :(.
ann m.
is this sulfate free? I love products that smell nice and make my hair smell amazing. many products are good for strait hair but I have curly hair.so basically what I am asking is does this contain fragrance?
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart