BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Darian B.
Lincolnshire
This shampoo is my number one, i use it every time i wash my locks and it never fails to let me down! It always leaves my hair smooth and silky also smells like heaven. Very affordable and can find it anywhere in drugstores, supermarkets and online! Pantene is a saint will always be my number one shampoo.
Ragi T.
Sharjah, UAE
I like shampoos that does not foam a lot as it dries out my ends. Pantene shampoo usually foams a lot .The product claims to boost shine, which it did . It did clean my hair . But I don't like the fragrance it left.
Gemma P.
I love this stuff I've been using this for a few months as I've been looking for a new shampoo to try! This is so nice and refreshing on the hair and smells amazing!! So easy to lather up I am highly satisfied with this as I have pretty dry hair and this did the job of keeping it hydrated!!
Soriano L.
San Rafael
 , This is the shampoo that i use, it makes my hair bouncy and soft. It is affordable because i cost only 180 in the ph, My hair color is black with chocolate brown dye. I buy it on watsons,  sm, savemore, and department store. I will always buy it because, this is the shampoo for me.
kumudhasri d.
Tirupathi,tpt
I have Wavy and dry hair unlike other shampoos this did not strip my hair and moisturized it it is affordable and easily available brand in India.with the shampoo and conditioner combo you can rock this
Smh 4.
Didnt like this shampoo at all
I dont like how soapy it gets, making rinsing difficult makes my hair so dull and i get so many knots and breakage in my hair becuase of it . It just makes my hair rough
Adina K.
Birmingham
Love this product leaving you hair nice and smooth shiny light is very effective would recommend it to people who have dull hair packaging is good and affordable I reach to this product all the time this shampoo has made happy because my hair were horrible so thank you Pantene
Meagan H.
London, ON
I like using Pantene products. I always fine that they are a little better quality than most other shampoos and conditioners out there. Easy to find at most retail stores and affordable. I liked this kind on my hair. The results were healthier, softer hair with a nice shine.
Sam T.
this is one of our go to shampoos in our house. i think my mom just buys it because it does the job and is pretty cheap. it lathers easily. it is good probably for oily scalps instead of dry. i dont find it drying to my hair though, as long as you use conditioner.
Shannon K.
this shampoo makes your hair feel soft and smell amazing, once you dry your hair your hair shines and looks so healthy and thick, i have fine hair but it does make it feel thicker, its affordable and im very satisfied with it every time i use it, could not fault it
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart