BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Genesis R.
La Romana city
I love pantene cause it works so well into my hair for me the best shampoo brand with this texture, smell, just amazing for all type of hair. Found it everywhere and in s good price.
Jessica I.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this shampoo ! It makes my hair feel so soft and helps tame my frizz. You can definitely tell when I've used a different shampoo . Love this and would definitely recommend!
Sofía G.
Medellín
I like to use different shampoos to see which one fits my hair better and without a doubt this is one of my favorites. Leaves hair completely clean, with shine, soft, minimizes frizz and has the best smell.
Pen W.
Devon
I adore this shampoo. It’s by far my favourite. From it’s beautiful scent, luxurious rich lather and the end result. My hair comes out silky smooth and shiny as a bald mans head :)
Isabel O.
It leaves your hair super soft and with a natural glow to it, smells like heaven and cleans your hair all the way into the roots [product:pantene-pro-v-smooth-shampoo---29.2-oz]
Tateh V.
Pantene is the hair brand that really cares for our hair it really helps repair reborn my hair it also helps lessen the hairfall which im looking for a shampoo and conditioner
Maitane R.
Doral, FL
The best shampoo ever!! Smell good and for me and for my oil hair is adorable! Since I try it this I do not use another one, hidrate my hair, do not look oil in a few hours.
Lauryn P.
Clwyd , Wrexham
Smells amazing! Made my hair feel very soft and smooth, the after effect didn’t last very long though and I’m not a fan of how much it lathers up as it’s harder to remove
Grace castro c.
tlaquepaque jalisco
Me gusta como deja mi cabello pero no me encanta, siento que es un shamppo comersial que cumple con las necesidades basicas nada mas por eso no le pongo cinco estrellas .
Chelsea R.
Ll127be
Feels like it’s actually cleansing your hair. Lathers really well. Very nice smell. Lasts a good few washes. Only need a small amount as a small amount goes really far x
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart