BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Devon T.
Victoria , BC
I tried this shampoo based on some reviews and while I didn't hate it I also don't think it is that good, I won't rebuy, but I have used worse shampoos. I do find that I get greasy roots quicker when using this shampoo than some of my regular brands.
Afie P.
I don't know why but this shampoo make my hair look dry and damaged. It increases the amount of hair fall then i usually  have. Compare to those i have used, this one is a total fail for me even thou it has a nice fragrance but a big No for me. Would never buy it again
Olivia V.
laval, CA
This shampoo leaves my hair so soft and it's one of my go-to shampoo because of this. I have relatively dry hair and this puts moisture in every lock! I would buy it anytime!
Elena A.
It's one of the best shampoos to prep the hair and the scalp to the get clear without over drying
The vitamins and oils In It gives the hair the best time In shower
Amanda D.
Bradford
This shampoo is very inexpensive and works very very well. It is my first time using this and it won’t be my last. It leaves my hair feeling sos so soft and silky. It repair my damaged hair and I love it. I would highly recommend this.
Desi J.
gold coast
This product is great, it really controls my frizz. It foes make my hair soft straight after a shower and if I want it to stay soft I have to straighten it, no product has ever really made my hair feel fresh and soft will it’s curly.
Sally H.
hemel Hempstead
I love Pantene as a whole bit this shampoo works miracles! My hair has never been in a better condition! No matter your hair type you could all benefit from this!
Samruddhi S.
Al Nakheel, Ras Al Khaimah
Pantene has always been a bestfriend to my hair. It has always helped my hair stay smooth and shiny and has helped a little with the friziness as well. But i would mostly recommend this product if u want your hair to have a smooth and shiny texture.
Rani R.
Delta, BC
I got this as a gift. It is not a product that I have used before, so I was keen to try it. Overall I enjoyed using it. It has a silky luxurious texture, it left my hair feeling clean and not dry like shampoos can often do.
Ana D.
Alba Iulia, Romania
Whether I need volume or a curly hair, or even definition to my hair, this one is my number one choice. It feels amazing after I wash my hair. I’ve never been dissapointed in this one. I would strongly recommend it.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart