BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Ayah A.
I love this shampoo I use it all the time when I’m having a shower or washing my hair it feels amazing on the hair. It will help prevent split ends and damaged hair I recommend it for people who do have spilt ends. Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
Nabiha S.
The smell of this shampoo is so strong and I personally love it when my hair still smell good after the shower. This keeps your hair healthy doesn't make them dry which is just what I need.
Grace L.
Toronto, ON
Any product I use the Pantene or very good it's the only shampoo I use and like I said before if I need to use a cheaper brand I usually go for the Revlon I would recommend pantied for anybody
Zahra S.
Al, Eastern province, Al-Qatif
I love pantene no matter how much I changed pantene shampoo I always back to it lol it cleans my hair and scalp very well, makes my hair smooth and my scalp feels refresh when i use it but I don't like the smell that much I would buy it again :)
Meera C.
PICKERING, ON
I have noticed less hair loss since switching to this Pantene product. A lot of hair has been dropping off my head postpartum and this seems to decrease how much breakage I have. Will definitely buy it again.
Sakaprediskuna P.
León
El champú huele muy bien , me lo pongo dos minutos y aclaro , es diferente a los demás que he usado , después de usarlo lo volvi a comprar y me deja el pelo con fuerza y brillo
Jenny M.
Portsmouth U.K.
Pantene who else uses pantene! It is just perfect it keeps you hair looking shiny and defines! I kind of noticed my hair started getting thicker... so those of you who have thin hair give it a try ! The prices range on where you wish to purchase this product.
Nur A.
Johor Bahru
This is quite acceptable. But sometimes i think it didn’t work that much when i use it. It only holds for a day or two then my hair goes to what i really look like, i really need to find a perfect shampoo for my hair😪
Racheal A.
Winnipeg
I found this product to be very drying on my hair. Ya sure it did the job, but the bad that came with this product was much more greater than the good. Would but again.
🍑Kelly🍑 H.
Dorset, UK
I am forever changing between shampoo and conditioner combinations in order to not kill my hair with too much of the same chemicals, I do like Pantene and I have a deep treat conditioner which I used once a month from them which I like, not as good as some of the other treatments I have though.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart