BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Why don’t you guys make a product that is silicon and sul...2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Aubrey S.
Castle Rock, CO
Purchased at: Costco
This is a great shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling clean, but doesn’t dry it out. I have pretty frizzy hair and this helps tame it, while still keeping it clean, even after a day of working out. It’s also really affordable, so I totally recommend it.
Liz W.
Lancaster
It lathers well and is reasonably priced. It has a good scent but not too strong and it left my hair feeling clean. It's a great alternative to expensive salon brands. I'm very satisfied and will purchase again.
Court O.
Washingtonville
Honestly, I use this product more for the smell than for results. It smells delicious, and does the job when it comes to getting my hair clean. I don’t notice any major difference in frizz,volume, softness, etc.
Anastasiia M.
Pantene is my favourite shampoo for every day, and I use it because of great foaming, I think my hair so clean after using. But, exactly this Pro-V Ultimate 10 is so heavy! After washing I feel uncomfortable.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville, AR
This shampoo is amazing! My hair was really dry and brittle but this shampoo brought my hair back to life! It added moisture and shine back into my hair! I was very surprised by this product but it works great!
Megan C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I like this product. My hair always looks clean. It also leaves my hair smelling fresh. I don’t think my hair stays clean that long and I am concerned that the ingredients are not the best. I would buy again
Kristy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pantene has always been my go to hair care products as far as everyday use... However it seems like no matter what u buy like smoothing or volumizing they all work the same and my hair felt the exact same???
morgan m.
Lubbock
Pantene shampoo makes my hair shiny and smooth and healthy. I have fine hair, but Pantene makes my hair feel hydrated and thicker, it’s great for oily scalps like mine and doesn’t get oily throughout the day
Michelle L.
Pantene will never fail. The shampoo just renews shine and health into my damaged hair no matter how long it’s been since I’ve deep conditioned. It’s affordable and reliable, so I always resort back to it.
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
One of the best products of all time. I ice the smells of them and the way my hair feels. I can tell a difference when I don’t use Pantene. I don’t just use one specific one because they are all so amazing
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Nallely V.
ossining new york
Why don’t you guys make a product that is silicon and sulfate free ?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?

Amazon