BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
My hair is a little dry and frizzy. This shampoo did help with making it feel softer, healthier, and shinier. Combined with Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Creme Conditioner it certainly made a big difference in my hair.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
I like to mix up this brand tmwith tresseme. The combo honestly makes for a super silky and soft hair! Also it makes it smell amazing! Compared to others I prefer this shampoo. I would definitely buy it again as I usually do use it.
Helem V.
Framingham, MA
One of the best shampoo I had ever used, my hair after I use pantene get so smooth I can not stop passing my hand on my hair after I use it...best thing, I really reccomend, not just this one but all of the pantene products!!! Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
Elle C.
williamsport
I love this shampoo. I have really bad dandruff and this really helps. It’s best for getting rid of dandruff. It makes my hair smell good and feel great. I tried a lot of other shampoos and they don’t work for me. I am not disappointed for buying this.
Brandon I.
Fresno
I love this shampoo. My hair sometimes feels dry but after using this shampoo it make my hair softer and healthier. The way it lathers is amazing, it has a great scent and great work within my hair. I would buy this again and will continue to buy again.
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Love this brand in general! Always leaves my hair silky smooth and managable! I guys this alot and never have a residue on my hair always leaves a fabulous scent!
❁ E.
Brewton
Absolutely love this! Sometimes it weighs down my thick hair, but not every time I use it. It lathers great and I love the smell. It always leaves my hair feeling so clean and healthy. I’m always satisfied with it!
Hayley P.
My sisters always wake up with awful hair and a tangled mess until we tried Pantene pro-v for them! It’s kept their hair healthy and soft so it doesn’t get destroyed at night when they sleep! It also smells great!!
Sarah N.
caldwell
The packaging is decent although it could be better. It’s definitely moisturizing to the hair and gives it volume. It smells so good and really cleans your hair. It’s affordable and works well with all hair types.
Sophia N.
Bells, TX
This smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I love the amount you get for the price, I have really thick hair and this shampoo doesn’t break the bank as I try to keep it stocked. Would recommend.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart