Add a Photo

By PANTENE
10 Solutions for Flawlessly Healthy Hair with Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo Repair for rough hair Strength against damage Silky softness Brilliant shine Smoothing Moisture Frizz control Gentle cleaning Manageability Detangling
Photos (2)
June 23, 2017, 9:07 a.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
Me encanta este shompoo aunque no tengo el pelo risa los productos de pantenes funcionan a la perfección Me encanta cada una de sus líneas para la suavidad y textura con lo que deja el pelo. Este shompoo contribuye a mi cabello un brillo y una impresionante suave si tuviera que cambiar por otro producto me quedaría con esto y es que no puedo cambiar los resultados que me deja son más que invencible Me encanta
June 20, 2017, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo is pretty good on my hair when I first apply it and its in my hair for a few hours.. Does what it needs to do. It's semi pricey, if you don't buy it on sale. It has an okay scent. It compares okay to other better alternatives. I would recommend this product to others. I wish towards the end of the day it wouldn't make my fair feel like hay "dried out".
Kiddy H.
Kiddy H.
June 20, 2017, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
This shampoo was absolutely amazing for my hair, there's no other product on the market like it. After washing my hair out, my hair is usually very dry, but with this product I was amazed that the moisture held up after I washed! After three weeks, I noticed my hair was keeping its strength, and when detangaling I had very little breakage. I highly recommend this to naturals, transitioners, or anyone who needs good moisture to their hair!
Yarly M.
Yarly M.
FL
June 23, 2017, 7:49 a.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
The favorite of the house for its price and quality. And by leaving my daughters' hair beautiful, it protects us from the sun's rays. It gives us brightness and sauvidad.It has vitamins that our hair needs.You see the results quickly. Pantene line is very good in all its products, although many have not tried it I have seen results in other people.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Elizabeth city NC
June 21, 2017, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
It has a very great smell ! It doesn't leave your hair oily ! It also doesn't damage your hair , if you dye your hair it doesn't drain the color ! It's a very good shampoo ! I love it and use it all the time ! Yes I would recommend you to use it ! I will continue to buy even though this isn't the only shampoo I use !
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
June 22, 2017, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
Solía ​​Pantene último 10 por primera vez y vi una gran diferencia en mi pelo. Es menos rizado y seco, y la textura es mucho más suave, sedoso y manejable. Por lo general temo lavar mi pelo debido a todo el tiempo que tarda en "domesticar" mi pelo una vez que se seque. Con esto, mi pelo estaba libre de enredos, secado más rápido, y podría haber salido sin hacer nada más que decir!
Arielle  D.
Arielle D.
Craig, MO
June 22, 2017, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
Left m hair feeling clean and soft. Was not heavy or filmy. Smell wasn't all that pleasing to me but I tend to like fruity scents more. The shampoo and conditioner are affordable and worth the price. Was satisfied with this product and would recommend to others on a smaller budget.
Erika S.
Erika S.
June 21, 2017, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
This product works wonders in my hair. I have long thick curly hair so finding a product that actually does something for my hair other than make it smell nice is always a task for me. Luckily for me this product is great on my hair!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
June 19, 2017, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
I love this product. It smells great and I can actually smell it throughout the day. I really do enjoy that about a product. The packaging is also cute and goes along with my bathroom decor. I'd definitely buy this in the future and urge anyone I know to buy it.
Olympia M.
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
June 20, 2017, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
It's a great product I just wish it had a more natural smell however it does great in what it is meant to do so I would still recommend this to anyone. I only wash my hair once a week so it is hard to say if this product works for me but if you wash your hair a lot then this is for you