Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo uploaded by Maria Fernanda R.Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo uploaded by Jeri B.Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo uploaded by Vanessa T.

BY PANTENE

10 Solutions for Flawlessly Healthy Hair with Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo Repair for rough hair Strength against damage Silky softness Brilliant shine Smoothing Moisture Frizz control Gentle cleaning Manageability Detangling see more...

Jéssica S.
Jéssica S.
Portland, OR
For the past 4 weeks, I have been testing the Pantene BB shampoo cream and conditioner. My hair is waist high, and at the same time very well, there is a good amount of it. He has little or no volume and can not hold a wave to save my life. I usually have to wash it about every 3 days, 4 with a little dry shampoo and a bit of luck. My shampoo and conditioner of choice have been the Perfect Day Hair Proof Living Line.

Packaging - Actually, I really like this packaging, with the thinner shampoo sitting upright, and the thicker conditioner head down. The bottles are not obscenely large, and are not slippery when wet in the shower.

Perfume - The Pantene scent for me is really just pharmacy shampoo. It is not overwhelming, and its indescribable. I'm pretty indifferent to it, but if you do not like perfume you might find it's a back outside.

Texture - For shampoo, I found this to be just the right viscosity. It was thin enough to easily work for the hair, but not so thin that I felt like I was wasting it. The conditioner was perfect for someone like me who hates conditioning. It was thin, but not dripping, and easy to wash.
Overall, I found this duo was great for cleaning my hair, leaving the product and feeling smooth and manageable.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I grew up using my Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner. It always left my fair feeling and smelling clean. It wasn't until I got older and did my own shampoo shopping that I decided to try other brands. I was satisfied with the shampoo but I do feel there are other products out there that do the same or better job than this shampoo and conditioner. It's not expensive at all and I do recommend it to people who ask what shampoos I've used for my hair. It also helps that I haven't colored or dyed my hair ever! So my hair is pretty healthy looking.
Me encanta este shompoo aunque no tengo el pelo risa los productos de pantenes funcionan a la perfección Me encanta cada una de sus líneas para la suavidad y textura con lo que deja el pelo. Este shompoo contribuye a mi cabello un brillo y una impresionante suave si tuviera que cambiar por otro producto me quedaría con esto y es que no puedo cambiar los resultados que me deja son más que invencible Me encanta
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo is pretty good on my hair when I first apply it and its in my hair for a few hours.. Does what it needs to do. It's semi pricey, if you don't buy it on sale. It has an okay scent. It compares okay to other better alternatives. I would recommend this product to others. I wish towards the end of the day it wouldn't make my fair feel like hay "dried out".
Kiddy H.
Kiddy H.
This shampoo was absolutely amazing for my hair, there's no other product on the market like it. After washing my hair out, my hair is usually very dry, but with this product I was amazed that the moisture held up after I washed! After three weeks, I noticed my hair was keeping its strength, and when detangaling I had very little breakage. I highly recommend this to naturals, transitioners, or anyone who needs good moisture to their hair!
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Pantene is a great product overall ! Very affordable ! It does it's job worth the money ! No need to spend so much money on hair products when u can buy Pantene at your location retail stores . Other brands don't work as effective in long term they just do there job for a short term . I would recommend this to anyone and everyone . My whole family loves it as do I !
Yarly M.
Yarly M.
FL
The favorite of the house for its price and quality. And by leaving my daughters' hair beautiful, it protects us from the sun's rays. It gives us brightness and sauvidad.It has vitamins that our hair needs.You see the results quickly. Pantene line is very good in all its products, although many have not tried it I have seen results in other people.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I really love this product. It helps hydrate dead ends and leaves the hair shiny and fresh. It even helped with my frizz, which is a problem I deal with often. It left my curls beautiful and radiant and the smell was pretty good too. At the price range of this product and the way it performs, I would definitely recommend it.
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
North Miami Beach
I can't even describe how much I love this new product line. I picked this up on a whim, and I thought, there's no way one shampoo could do 10 different things, but it really does! It lathers well, moisturizes nicely, rinses easily, and makes my hair shiny. Try it, you won't regret it.
Ligia R.
Ligia R.
I love Pantene's Pro-V Ultimate shampoo aroma. I love their soft silky texture. I have very thick long hair which consumes a lot of shampoo. The only con would be how little product comes in the Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo. But it's a great product that I would purchase again.