Add a Photo

By PANTENE
10 Solutions for Flawlessly Healthy Hair with Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo Repair for rough hair Strength against damage Silky softness Brilliant shine Smoothing Moisture Frizz control Gentle cleaning Manageability Detangling
Photos (2)
Jéssica S.
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
June 26, 2017, 8:54 a.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
For the past 4 weeks, I have been testing the Pantene BB shampoo cream and conditioner. My hair is waist high, and at the same time very well, there is a good amount of it. He has little or no volume and can not hold a wave to save my life. I usually have to wash it about every 3 days, 4 with a little dry shampoo and a bit of luck. My shampoo and conditioner of choice have been the Perfect Day Hair Proof Living Line.

Packaging - Actually, I really like this packaging, with the thinner shampoo sitting upright, and the thicker conditioner head down. The bottles are not obscenely large, and are not slippery when wet in the shower.

Perfume - The Pantene scent for me is really just pharmacy shampoo. It is not overwhelming, and its indescribable. I'm pretty indifferent to it, but if you do not like perfume you might find it's a back outside.

Texture - For shampoo, I found this to be just the right viscosity. It was thin enough to easily work for the hair, but not so thin that I felt like I was wasting it. The conditioner was perfect for someone like me who hates conditioning. It was thin, but not dripping, and easy to wash.
Overall, I found this duo was great for cleaning my hair, leaving the product and feeling smooth and manageable.
June 23, 2017, 9:07 a.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
Me encanta este shompoo aunque no tengo el pelo risa los productos de pantenes funcionan a la perfección Me encanta cada una de sus líneas para la suavidad y textura con lo que deja el pelo. Este shompoo contribuye a mi cabello un brillo y una impresionante suave si tuviera que cambiar por otro producto me quedaría con esto y es que no puedo cambiar los resultados que me deja son más que invencible Me encanta
June 20, 2017, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo is pretty good on my hair when I first apply it and its in my hair for a few hours.. Does what it needs to do. It's semi pricey, if you don't buy it on sale. It has an okay scent. It compares okay to other better alternatives. I would recommend this product to others. I wish towards the end of the day it wouldn't make my fair feel like hay "dried out".
Kiddy H.
Kiddy H.
June 20, 2017, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
This shampoo was absolutely amazing for my hair, there's no other product on the market like it. After washing my hair out, my hair is usually very dry, but with this product I was amazed that the moisture held up after I washed! After three weeks, I noticed my hair was keeping its strength, and when detangaling I had very little breakage. I highly recommend this to naturals, transitioners, or anyone who needs good moisture to their hair!
Yarly M.
Yarly M.
FL
June 23, 2017, 7:49 a.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
The favorite of the house for its price and quality. And by leaving my daughters' hair beautiful, it protects us from the sun's rays. It gives us brightness and sauvidad.It has vitamins that our hair needs.You see the results quickly. Pantene line is very good in all its products, although many have not tried it I have seen results in other people.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Elizabeth city NC
June 21, 2017, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
It has a very great smell ! It doesn't leave your hair oily ! It also doesn't damage your hair , if you dye your hair it doesn't drain the color ! It's a very good shampoo ! I love it and use it all the time ! Yes I would recommend you to use it ! I will continue to buy even though this isn't the only shampoo I use !
Isabelle H.
Isabelle H.
June 23, 2017, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
I love the Pantene Shampoo and I love the way it makes my hair feel after using it. I use this product twice a day when I wake up and when I go to sleep. I buy it at my local target and I love the sent and that it is long lasting. I for sure recommend this product to others.
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
June 25, 2017, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
This shampoo and conditioner combination definitely shines, moisturizes and detangles you hair but I've found it does cause my fine hair to become oily after about a day. It would probably be great for someone with thicker hair! The smell is great too!
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
June 22, 2017, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
Solía ​​Pantene último 10 por primera vez y vi una gran diferencia en mi pelo. Es menos rizado y seco, y la textura es mucho más suave, sedoso y manejable. Por lo general temo lavar mi pelo debido a todo el tiempo que tarda en "domesticar" mi pelo una vez que se seque. Con esto, mi pelo estaba libre de enredos, secado más rápido, y podría haber salido sin hacer nada más que decir!
Arielle  D.
Arielle D.
Craig, MO
June 22, 2017, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
Left m hair feeling clean and soft. Was not heavy or filmy. Smell wasn't all that pleasing to me but I tend to like fruity scents more. The shampoo and conditioner are affordable and worth the price. Was satisfied with this product and would recommend to others on a smaller budget.