BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the s...1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Jenny E.
Columbus
I love this shampoo. I go to the salon regularly and I always enjoy the great smell my hair has after leaving the salon. I'm sure many if you know how expensive shampoo and products are when you purchase them from a salon as they have a fifty percent mark up. Well, one day I ran into a sales rep from one of these companies and she told me that she uses Pantene because it has most of the ingredients that the salon shampoos have for much less. I was a little hesitant but I tried a bottle of their shampoo and I instantly fell in love with not only the price, but the fragrance was like I just came out of the salon! This product in particular leaves my hair feeling fresh, clean and vibrant! I will never go back to buying my shampoo from a salon now that I have Pantene!
Jean R.
Norton shores, MI
I received Patene Pro-V ultimate shampoo in my voxbox to try out. Currently I am 6 months postpartum  dealing with hair shedding. This was my first time trying this shampoo. I was surprised at how well it compared with my normal, sulfate free shampoo.  It seemed to help my hair in this dry winter weather. And smelled really good. Because of my shedding I couldn't really see all the benefits that were listed. But it gave my hair moisture and shine even with the hair loss. I shampoo weekly, and conditioning daily. So it worked well with my established routine. I would recommend this shampoo to my friends!
Ashlyn M.
Kannapolis, NC
After using this shampoo I was extremely disappointed with the awful film that was left on my hair strands. You can literally take a hair pin and rake the gunk off your hair after using this shampoo or any shampoo by Pantene for that matter. The smell is good but at what cost? The build-up causes hair color to not take properly. I would rather have clean hair than to use this and have to re wash my hair several times only to remove the remnants of this product.
Nayerlin M.
La línea de pantene es una de las mejores en el mercado, en particular una de mis favoritas sus productos le dan un excelente cuidado al cabello manteniéndolo hidratado y brillante.. usar la línea completa de pantene es fenomenal ya que así podemos ver el cambio que deseamos en nuestro cabello. Tener un cabello sano e hidratado habla mucho de la apariencia de una mujer..
Hope B.
Pantene has never let me down with their hair products! I had very thick hair that is almost impossible to brush. I also have a very oily scalp and most hair products don't help the oil control at all. Pantene makes my hair soft and have a fresh clean scent. It makes my hair easy to brush and gives it a glow but not a glow that looks oily. I recommend this.
Jana M. G.
This shampoo is alright. It does a great job with making your hair look healthy and strong however I felt like a lot of my hair would get stuck to my brush. I felt like I was shedding. This happened sometimes, not often, but I just would prefer using a different shampoo.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner combo. Most of my family use this (men and women) and we all love it. It is reasonably priced and the large bottles lasts forrreever. I especially like the bottles with the pump because it's so convenient to use in the shower :)
Hannah L.
Littleton, CO
Even though I’ve loved Pantene in the past and have used it a lot as I’ve branched off to try different brands, I am realizing that it’s not to great:/ last time I went to get my hair cut, the hairdresser noticed that my scalp was dry and the ends of my hair were very dry and frizzy so I told her I was using Pantene and she told me not to use it because it has a lot of wax in it and even though it makes your hair look shiny, it can cause build up on your scalp which isn’t good in the long run! I would stay clear of Pantene shampoo and conditioner!
Viviana M.
Herriman, UT
Love that let my hair soft and bright and always let my hair smelling so good, I am a totally fan of Pantene I am going to buy it every time, we always go to target or Costco hi buy it ! I love the packaging is easy to use and perfect for using it everyday too
Maddie A.
Red Hook
This hydrates my hair without adding grease or residue. It foams up nicely and easily rinses out. It repairs my hair since I use heat often and smells heavenly. This is my go-to shampoo and works great in conjunction with the matching conditioner
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Lauane B.
Florianópolis
Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?

Walmart