BY PANTENE

Multitasking shampoo provides 10 benefits in 1 formula for beautifully healthy hair.

10 in 1 multi-tasker that repairs, smooths, boosts shine & more:

8. Frizz Control
  9. Tamed Flyaways
  10. Brilliant Shine

USAGE:
WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a dose of nourishment.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Ultimate 10 Conditioner and BB Crème before styling.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Can this also be used on natural hair? 5 Answers
  • Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent? 1 Answers
  • Ele é bom para cabelos com progressiva?1 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
  • "I use Pantene products from time to time there products are usually really good " in 1 review
  • "The products smells great and leaves my hair feeling fresh!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked it and it madey hair very smooth!" in 1 review
Noelle V.
Noelle V.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine hair that is naturally straight, but gets very oily...I wash it every single day or else it will look like an oil field on my head. That said, this shampoo smells nice and makes your hair soft but weighs my hair down so much that it is terrible!! What's more, if you don't notice the effects right away, it won't take long because the residue build up that this shampoo leaves will have you running to buy a clarifying shampoo.
Bri M.
Bri M.
This product leaves my hair super soft and smells amazeballs. I have never found a poo that truly satisfies me for more than one wash. This is the only shampoo that will ever nourish my scalp again. Although, my hair does not look as good and silky as selena gomez in her commercial. however, i would still recommend to anyone with all hair types.
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.
I love this shampoo! I have very thick and hard to manage hair and I always choose Pantene! The BB selection is a good choice and all the benefits listed really make the product worth while. I've noticed that it's been fleeting from stores, but I hope Pamtene continues to stock this product. I would definitely recommend!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this shampoo & conditioner. My hair is super thick. I've been growing it out & it gets tangled more easily. This duo helps to keep it soft and manageable. I go between wearing my hair curly or straight and this is perfect for both. I like not having to keep multiple shampoos & conditioners in my shower!
Katie P.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
I was very excited when I noticed this product at my local Walmart. I have been using the Pantene BB Cream styling product since it came out. I love this shampoo as it leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy. I prefer low maintenance hair styling and this shampoo really helps with that. Will repurchase.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
The smell is great, and it lathers so well. However my hair feels so dry after using it even with my amazing conditioner (L'Oreal extraordinary oils). Maybe its because my hair is naturally dry, but I don't think this shampoo is SUPPOSED to make my hair dry. I wouldn't recommend this.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very reliable and affordable formula. Pantene is great for all sexes, and often my SO and I share this when we go on vacation. It is clean scented but not overpowering. While it is not my favorite product out there, it is inexpensive and available at most stores.
Kathyy A.
Kathyy A.
Roselle Park, NJ
I am currently using this shampoo now because it is a safe for color treated hair which is what I need since I am a blonde now and the price point is awesome for the product that you get. It has a nice scent and I regularly buy this product when I run out.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to hair care product. I've switched it up a couple times and always come back to Pantene. It smells great and at the same time repairs and strengthens your hair. My hair is always shining and smooth after I use it. I will always buy Pantene!
Toiia R.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene is an awesome product when it comes to shampoo, with great features for highlighted and color treated hair! I think that it works wonders for oily to dry hair with a great lather all the time. I would definitely buy this product in the future!
Kiara L.
Kiara L.
Can this also be used on natural hair?
jacquie k.
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Can you differentiate between this conditioner product and a salon bought product?
Roseanna S.
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Can you tell the difference in your hair between this version and the Normal version?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Jamaica, NY
Definitely wanted to know how good does this works good on natural.
Debbie E.
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else hoping they will make a body spray with the same scent?