BY PANTENE

Multi Tasker Repairs, Smoothes, Boosts Shine &Amp; More 10 Solutions For Flawlessly Healthy Hair: Repair For Rough Hair Strength Against Damage Silky Softness Brilliant Shine Smoothing Moisture Frizz Control Gentle Cleaning Manageability Detangling Since 1945, Pantene Has Had A Commitment To Healthy Hair.&Nbsp; Our Enriched Formulas Contain Pro-Vitamins.&Nbsp; Hair So Healthy It Shines.&Nbsp; Multi-Tasking Formula With Pro-Vitamins.&Nbsp; Inspired By Skincare&Rsquo;S Multi-Tasking Bb Cream Phenomenon, Ultimate 10 Performs Multiple Actions For Healthy Hair And A Polished Look. Made In Usa see more...

• Esse condicionador é bom ? 1 Answers
  • I normally love the smell of Pantene hair products but I find ths...2 Answers
  • Does this weigh down long hair at all? Trying to find something l...2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Conditioner
  • "It did help make my hair soft, and shiny, but I felt like I had to use so much on my hair to get it that way. " in 2 reviews
  • "I got this product through BzzAgent - and I really like it - it smells really good -I noticed that if you put too much in your hair that it does get greasy - just put a small amount and don't put it on top of your hair - just at the bottom of the hair " in 1 review
  • "It is a little pricey though" in 1 review
  • "I really like this product made my hair very smooth and silky." in 1 review
  • "It has helped my frizzy hair so much." in 1 review
Isabella B.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Conditioner more...
It’s amazing doesn’t make my hair greasy and oily like other shampoo and conditioners do. It really helps my hair after diving and moisturizes it so much and just rejuvenates my hair back to its original state i think.
Lisa H.
I love all Pantene shampoos and conditioners. For the price, I think they are the best high performing product you can buy. I love this conditioner formula. It leaves my hair soft and shiny but never weighed down.
Hope B.
I love to use to combination of Pantene's shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair very soft and easy to brush. It gives a settle clean smell and never overpowering. It gives a beautiful shine to my hair and I love this. I definitely recommend
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
I have fine hair and when I used this Pantene product I felt like my hair was getting buildup so I could not use it as often. I did like it just wish it didn't weight my hair down
Nina B.
Plainfield, IL
I absolutely love this conditioner! It's not too thick or too thin, and it does the job. The price is hard to beat too! I have color treated hair and it works so good for it. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product. It is one of my favorite conditioners
Angelica D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how this conditioner, along with the shampoo, makes my hair feel. My hair feels softer to the touch every time I use this product. I also noticed the difference in how my hair looks. It keeps getting better and better after each time I use your products; after years of damage (ex: use of hair color or bleaching, chemical processing, etc.)
diana katherine m.
Palmira
Este producto es genial para mi cabello me lo deja muy suave y manejable.. ademas de que le da un aspecto brillante y sedoso al tanto y lo mantiene sin frizz y muy sano.. lo llevo usando hasta ahora un mes y he visto muy buenos resultados en mi cabello y es suave con el cuero cabelludo ademas de que los productos pantene no traen sal
Shaina D.
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Conditioner has done wonders for my hair. I color my hair about every 6 weeks and this conditioner keeps it from drying. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is the smell. I like the smell but at the same time it has a chemical smell.
Jordan L.
I love this conditioner! It is absolutely my go-to when choosing less expensive hair products. It makes my hair smell incredible and keeps it looking shiny and fresh. My sister who has a dry scalp is able to use to this shampoo without any problems. I would recommend.
Reilly S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
This conditioner leads my hair feeling healthy, strong, and hydrated without being weighed down. It's inexpensive yet effective, so perfect if you're on a budget (or just looking for a great conditioner!).
Jennifer M.
Live Oak, FL
I love the shampoo that goes with this but I haven't used the conditioner, my hair is pretty fine, does this conditioner weigh hair down?
Sarah L.
Does this weigh down long hair at all? Trying to find something light yet moisturizing and gives good volume at the same time
Javon V.
I normally love the smell of Pantene hair products but I find ths one to be a bit strange. Does anyone else think they changed formulas or think this one smells funny?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else in love with the quality and scent of this product?
Lucy R.
Yauco, Puerto Rico
Is it worth buying this product?