BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair against damage
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with BB Crème before styling.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Esse condicionador é bom ? 1 Answers
  • I normally love the smell of Pantene hair products but I ...2 Answers
  • Does this weigh down long hair at all? Trying to find som...2 Answers
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
This stuff works wonders for my thick hair ! I have problems with dry hair and split ends , my hair feels super damaged and I often need something to bring it back to life. I found this at Walmart for only $5 , the shampoo was the same price also. I have been using this for about 2 months now and I’ve been loving how my hair is so soft and silky like. It went from being super dry and course to soft and silky , I love that. I recommend this!
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I’ve been enjoying the Pantene brand for years now. My mom always used it which kinda got me on that track. I like the smell of it not really while putting it in my hair washing it but once my hair dries it smells so good.” My hair is so silky smooth and healthy feeling with the shampoo and conditioner. It is easy to brush & feels so nice. I always get compliments on my hair and I feel this has a huge factor as to why I get compliments and my hair is so healthy.
Marlene S.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Target
Found this conditioner at Costco for $10!!!! It was a steal for the size...I honestly probably would never had ever thought to try it out because it didn’t seem that different from other Pantene conditioners, but it really helps to revive your hair. They make a BB shampoo as well that is even better! It is by far the most gentle shampoo I’ve ever used. Hoping they make a deep conditioner as well for the BB line!
Bri V.
Phoenix
This conditioner is pretty good I like how smooth it leaves my hair. I have very oily scalp and it worked very well. I don't dye my hair so I wouldn't know how it works with color treated hair. It targeted the dryness in my hair. I was very satisfied I could tell the difference.
Ariel R.
Santa Maria , CA
I love love love this shampoo and conditioner 😍 they make my hair feel super soft. Also it smells amazing! I’m really happy with his product and I have not switched brands since I started using it. I totally recommend!
Lara H.
Albion, MI
All I can say is YESSSSSSSS. This is one of the only conditioners that helped my hair after bleaching it. It was so tangled and dry before using this. I like to slather a lot on and let it sit for a couple minutes to soak in. My hair is slightly oily, straight, and thin. This doesnt weigh it down too much.
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
Pantene is one of my go-to shampoo/conditioner brands. This conditioner is thick, which I like to have for my hair type (thick, long, curly, frizzy). You can basically buy it anywhere, and the price is fantastic. Overall, it's a good product, and I would recommend it.
Ami S.
Berwyn, IL
This is the only conditioner I will ever use. I used to use garnier and while it was a nice conditioner, I find that this pantene conditioner is the best at detangling my hair and leaving my hair incredible soft, shiny, and strong. I will continue to repurchase.
Karina C.
chicago
Gabby F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This conditioner works okay. I feel like it causes a build up on my hair though. I have to switch between this conditioner and another one to keep my hair shiny. This one can make my hair look dull after a long time of using it.
Jennifer M.
Live Oak, FL
I love the shampoo that goes with this but I haven't used the conditioner, my hair is pretty fine, does this conditioner weigh hair down?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else in love with the quality and scent of this product?
Javon V.
I normally love the smell of Pantene hair products but I find ths one to be a bit strange. Does anyone else think they changed formulas or think this one smells funny?
Sarah L.
Does this weigh down long hair at all? Trying to find something light yet moisturizing and gives good volume at the same time
Gabriela R.
Esse condicionador é bom ?

Amazon