BY PANTENE #74 in Conditioner

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair against damage
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with BB Crème before styling.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Esse condicionador é bom ? 1 Answers
  • I normally love the smell of Pantene hair products but I ...2 Answers
  • Does this weigh down long hair at all? Trying to find som...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
This stuff works wonders for my thick hair ! I have problems with dry hair and split ends , my hair feels super damaged and I often need something to bring it back to life. I found this at Walmart for only $5 , the shampoo was the same price also. I have been using this for about 2 months now and I’ve been loving how my hair is so soft and silky like. It went from being super dry and course to soft and silky , I love that. I recommend this!
Jackie K.
I got this at Target a while back and I loved it. It smells fresh and it doesn’t weigh my hair down. I have lots of samples of other conditioners right now, or else I would buy more of this. It’s not too pricey and your hair is so soft after using it.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I don’t particularly like this or the shampoo because it’s not necessarily the best for color treated hair. It kind of strips the color out after repeated use, and I’ve also noticed that it makes a lot of build-up rather than helping it.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I’ve been enjoying the Pantene brand for years now. My mom always used it which kinda got me on that track. I like the smell of it not really while putting it in my hair washing it but once my hair dries it smells so good.” My hair is so silky smooth and healthy feeling with the shampoo and conditioner. It is easy to brush & feels so nice. I always get compliments on my hair and I feel this has a huge factor as to why I get compliments and my hair is so healthy.
Lisa W.
I've grown up using Pantene products as they work nicely with my hair type. I have thin, dry hair and Pantene moisturizers better than most others that I have used. Pantene is priced competitively and I would definitely recommend it! My hair is always soft, healthy after using all Pantene products and smells fantastic too.
Ariel R.
Santa Maria, CA
I love love love this shampoo and conditioner 😍 they make my hair feel super soft. Also it smells amazing! I’m really happy with his product and I have not switched brands since I started using it. I totally recommend!
Tomomi C.
Northampton , MA
I bought this since it said it would fully repairs my hair since it has different things in it. It did not help my hair at all and didn't even make my hair soft like other pantene conditioners do. I dont recommend this to others and I'll stick the other types of pantene conditioner.
Jessica V.
I really love this conditioner especially paired with the matching shampoo. It's a great value because it really makes your hair feel so nice and soft. I bought mines at target and I'm very satisfied. This helped tame my frizzy hair and it really conditioned my hair nicely.
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
Pantene is one of my go-to shampoo/conditioner brands. This conditioner is thick, which I like to have for my hair type (thick, long, curly, frizzy). You can basically buy it anywhere, and the price is fantastic. Overall, it's a good product, and I would recommend it.
Karina C.
chicago
Jennifer M.
Live Oak, FL
I love the shampoo that goes with this but I haven't used the conditioner, my hair is pretty fine, does this conditioner weigh hair down?
Sarah L.
Does this weigh down long hair at all? Trying to find something light yet moisturizing and gives good volume at the same time
Javon V.
I normally love the smell of Pantene hair products but I find ths one to be a bit strange. Does anyone else think they changed formulas or think this one smells funny?
Debbie E.
Lumberton, TX
Anyone else in love with the quality and scent of this product?
Lucy R.
Yauco, Puerto Rico
Is it worth buying this product?