BY PANTENE

8)     Heat Protection
9)     Manageability
10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair against damage
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with BB Crème before styling.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Walgreens
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I've used Pantene my whole life and love the feel and look it gives me. After 26 years of use I never want to purchase other brands and love that it is has a great consistent outcome. I alternate between different Pantene products and love everyone including this! Who doesn't want amazing hair?
Lacie C.
I love all things Pantene been using them since I was in middle school and my hair loves them! I have brown hair with blonde highlights. It keeps my hair healthy and in great condition no matter what life may bring my way. If your active this is the best thing for your hair to feel fresh again.
Adrian Z.
Boca Raton , FL
This product made my hair so soft and shiny! Not only did it smell amazing, but it lasted the whole day and I kept getting compliments on the smell. I use this about twice a week to keep my hair looking amazing. Buy this!
Isis W.
I always have loved this product. Leaves hair soft and almost tangle free. Your hair smells so good after using this. If you haven't tried please do.
Lovella P.
Houma, LA
This makes my hair soft and shiny. I love this conditioner and i think il stick to it. It smells better and lasting too compared to other products.
Rachel P.
Orange Park, FL
This is top grade stuff. I love this line "dream care" wonderful! My hair is so soft and smooth and the smell stays in it for days!
Trinity S.
West palm beach
I like this product a lot it leaves my hair nice and soft . i use this product once a week. Its a really good hair product.
Alexis Y.
Morristown, TN
Love it! Works great and makes my hair soft and smell wonderful! My hair is now very shiny and healthy looking with this.
Candice G.
Vermilion, OH
I love Pantene but this is my favorite shampoo of there's. It smells good strengthen, shines, and controls the frizz
Lusiana A.
This new line of Pantene are coming really good! Love their products I have more than 10 year using this Pantene