BY PANTENE #89 in Scalp Treatments

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Get 10 solutions in one step with pantene's ultimate 10 collection: 1) repair for rough hair 2) strength against damage 3) silky softness 4) brilliant shine 5) smoothing 6) moisture 7) frizz control 8) heat protection 9) manageability 10) tamed flyaways 10-in-1 hair perfector:- repair for rough hair- strength against damage- silky softness- brilliant shine- smoothing- moisture- frizz control- heat protection- manageability- tamed fly-aways beauty balm for hair care + styling in 1 simple step. "bb" means "beauty balm", a revolutionary multitasker to be used on wet or dry hair. see more...

Buy on Target*
Julendys Masiel R.
Julendys Masiel R.
miami

Este
producto que muy bueno, es excelente, me encanta, es un producto que cumple con
mis expectativas, me a encantado es un producto muy recomendables que me
encanta y lo amo, no puedo vivir sin el , es 100% ,excelente , increíble es muy
útil para mi.🖐☝️👌
Maria I.
Maria I.
Cadiz
To me this is just like any other conditioner. It makes my hair softer and detangles it, that's it. It doesn't do anything else. I don't understand the whole BB thing for your hair, it was just like a nornal one for me.
Elanna G.
Elanna G.
I bought this not really knowing what it was for. I'm not sure I would buy it again I just don't think it worked with my hairtype. This product confused me a bit and I'm not sure it was for me. It wasn't a bad price but I'm not sure I would buy it again.
Emily D.
Emily D.
London
BB cream for your hair wow such a genius who came up with that you can do it with damp or dry hair what I do is after air drying in a towel or 1 hour I use the stuff on my little bit damp hair and blow dry
Dee B.
Dee B.
Toronto, ON
Love this for the way it makes my hair feel but it does tend to weigh it down a bit. So I use a very tiny bit just on the ends and it's enough to tame the frizz.
Camelle D.
Camelle D.
Catarman, Northern Samar
gives my hair.extra boosts and.the shine that i.mostly want.for a salon.finish but the price is not that affordable.to students and those who are on a tight budget
leanne f.
leanne f.
I have coloured hair that can feel a bit dry this gave my hair life again. However I have physryasis and this irritated it from time to time
Joselyn A.
Joselyn A.
Zacapu
I love the smell of this product it loves my hair soft and shinning all day. It targets my damaged hair and lives it great.
Leydi B.
Leydi B.
Este producto en realidad me fascinaa ne fascinaa mucho te deja el cabello tan lindo y reparado en realidad lo recomiendo
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Nova Iguaçu
Genteeeee, esse BB Creme é maravilhoso, minha amiga me emprestou uma vez e é sensacional.. eu recomendo a todas vocÊs
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
¿ que tan bueno es este producto?