BY PANTENE

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Get 10 solutions in one step with pantene's ultimate 10 collection: 1) repair for rough hair 2) strength against damage 3) silky softness 4) brilliant shine 5) smoothing 6) moisture 7) frizz control 8) heat protection 9) manageability 10) tamed flyaways 10-in-1 hair perfector:- repair for rough hair- strength against damage- silky softness- brilliant shine- smoothing- moisture- frizz control- heat protection- manageability- tamed fly-aways beauty balm for hair care + styling in 1 simple step. "bb" means "beauty balm", a revolutionary multitasker to be used on wet or dry hair. see more...

Buy on Target
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a wonderful smell! This is for sure my favorite shampoo. With a unique texture, a very fast result and an extremely addictive smell. Size and price are unbelievably pleasant. Is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha
Natasha L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is very comfortable to apply, thanks to its texture in foam. The hair is soft. Is the perfect ally for women who have thin or oily hair. Penetrates the hair by nourishing it from the inside without leaving any residue. Although for my curly hair does not work at all I like.
Har T.
Chilliwack
Yeah I'll tell him her story and I was don't just like her but and then she I thought 💭 is gonna come to play in like this and she is so funny w😂 and she wwas the and I am love thought we owe him wto eowthe to our school team house he wtold was wlike a savage man
Elanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this not really knowing what it was for. I'm not sure I would buy it again I just don't think it worked with my hairtype. This product confused me a bit and I'm not sure it was for me. It wasn't a bad price but I'm not sure I would buy it again.
Maria I.
Cadiz
Beauty Junkie Expert
To me this is just like any other conditioner. It makes my hair softer and detangles it, that's it. It doesn't do anything else. I don't understand the whole BB thing for your hair, it was just like a nornal one for me.
Emily D.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
BB cream for your hair wow such a genius who came up with that you can do it with damp or dry hair what I do is after air drying in a towel or 1 hour I use the stuff on my little bit damp hair and blow dry
Dee B.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for the way it makes my hair feel but it does tend to weigh it down a bit. So I use a very tiny bit just on the ends and it's enough to tame the frizz.
Camelle D.
Catarman, Northern Samar
Beauty Junkie Expert
gives my hair.extra boosts and.the shine that i.mostly want.for a salon.finish but the price is not that affordable.to students and those who are on a tight budget
leanne f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have coloured hair that can feel a bit dry this gave my hair life again. However I have physryasis and this irritated it from time to time
Joselyn A.
Zacapu
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this product it loves my hair soft and shinning all day. It targets my damaged hair and lives it great.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
¿ que tan bueno es este producto?